Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB] NATALIA FORREST

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #29785  by Altarion
 Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:34 am
Steph wrote:
Altarion wrote:
deathr0w wrote:We'll get some new Natalia stuff on the sites in the next week or so - We're working on the cuts as we speak :D

You guys are better at teasing than some of your girls :P
I'm sitting here, still waiting for part 2 of "Whatever it takes". This WIN-update was released on february 2nd. Some other girls had multiple updates since then.
Please, release me from the pain of wait. :lol:

I'll make sure the next Natalia scene that goes on is part 2 :D we'll try not to keep you waiting too much longer

I'm sure one of these days we will get another scene with Natalia.
Maybe 2 months after her last update?
I understand that you have to mix up things and not just update the same model all the time, but some girls had 2 or 3 updates sinces Natalia had her last...
 #29790  by deathr0w
 Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:55 am
Altarion wrote:
Steph wrote:
Altarion wrote:You guys are better at teasing than some of your girls :P
I'm sitting here, still waiting for part 2 of "Whatever it takes". This WIN-update was released on february 2nd. Some other girls had multiple updates since then.
Please, release me from the pain of wait. :lol:

I'll make sure the next Natalia scene that goes on is part 2 :D we'll try not to keep you waiting too much longer

I'm sure one of these days we will get another scene with Natalia.
Maybe 2 months after her last update?
I understand that you have to mix up things and not just update the same model all the time, but some girls had 2 or 3 updates sinces Natalia had her last...

Pt2 of that scene is due on very soon - we're in the process of getting new Natalia content uploaded to the site today :D Should be live in the next day or two.
 #29868  by skippy
 Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:53 pm
Dmill64 wrote:Any update?

Really sorry about the delay in getting Part 2 up. You'll be pleased to know it will be live TOMORROW! Thanks for your patience and we really hope you enjoy it! :D
 #29871  by Altarion
 Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:12 am
skippy wrote:Really sorry about the delay in getting Part 2 up. You'll be pleased to know it will be live TOMORROW! Thanks for your patience and we really hope you enjoy it! :D

There is no Full HD (1920x1080) download option. Will we get it later?
 #29872  by skippy
 Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:04 am
Altarion wrote:
skippy wrote:Really sorry about the delay in getting Part 2 up. You'll be pleased to know it will be live TOMORROW! Thanks for your patience and we really hope you enjoy it! :D

There is no Full HD (1920x1080) download option. Will we get it later?

Hi, sorry about that. The Full HD option is now available!
 #29947  by Altarion
 Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:29 pm
Did Natalie only shoot one BB scene? Or is there another one to come? And if there is another one, when can we expect it to get released?