Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB] NATALIA FORREST

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #29441  by Altarion
 Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:02 pm
deathr0w wrote:
Altarion wrote:Any pics from Natalia's second shoot?

Shooting tomorrow and Wednesday - we'll get some screens up once the shoot is complete ;)

Yeah, just double checked myself. I thought the shoots were last week. :?
 #29583  by Nikk
 Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:08 am
I hope to meet her some day, she seems such a fun and postive nice girl, she looks like she realy has fun doing the videos, nos just for the $$, love her <3 <3 <3
 #29673  by Altarion
 Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:55 pm
When can we expect another WIN update with Natalia?
Her last scene was released February 6th. I just saw that Sophia got another update coming. Since Natalia's last scene Sophia had 3 scenes released.

First you teased us with this lovely pics from Natalia's last shoot, and now we don't get to see any updates?
 #29677  by deathr0w
 Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:27 pm
Altarion wrote:When can we expect another WIN update with Natalia?
Her last scene was released February 6th. I just saw that Sophia got another update coming. Since Natalia's last scene Sophia had 3 scenes released.

First you teased us with this lovely pics from Natalia's last shoot, and now we don't get to see any updates?

We'll get some new Natalia stuff on the sites in the next week or so - We're working on the cuts as we speak :D
 #29744  by Altarion
 Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:43 am
deathr0w wrote:We'll get some new Natalia stuff on the sites in the next week or so - We're working on the cuts as we speak :D

You guys are better at teasing than some of your girls :P
I'm sitting here, still waiting for part 2 of "Whatever it takes". This WIN-update was released on february 2nd. Some other girls had multiple updates since then.
Please, release me from the pain of wait. :lol:
 #29745  by Steph
 Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:12 am
Altarion wrote:
deathr0w wrote:We'll get some new Natalia stuff on the sites in the next week or so - We're working on the cuts as we speak :D

You guys are better at teasing than some of your girls :P
I'm sitting here, still waiting for part 2 of "Whatever it takes". This WIN-update was released on february 2nd. Some other girls had multiple updates since then.
Please, release me from the pain of wait. :lol:

I'll make sure the next Natalia scene that goes on is part 2 :D we'll try not to keep you waiting too much longer