Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][USJ][BB] BROOK LOGAN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #28477  by Altarion
 Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:41 am
Saw Brooks latest scene on WIN today. The image set seems to be the correct one, the title aswell. But the scene online and the download are a scene called "Being Naughty With A Stranger Pt 2".
A great scene, for sure. But seems like this wasn't intended.
Hope to see here "Practicing With My Step Brother Pt 2"-scene soon. And looking forward to part 1 of "Being Naughty With A Stranger" aswell.
 #28479  by deathr0w
 Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:40 am
Altarion wrote:Saw Brooks latest scene on WIN today. The image set seems to be the correct one, the title aswell. But the scene online and the download are a scene called "Being Naughty With A Stranger Pt 2".
Hope to see here "Practicing With My Step Brother Pt 2"-scene soon. And looking forward to part 1 of "Being Naughty With A Stranger" aswell.

Thanks for the report. I'll get this fixed. The correct scene will be live in around one hour.
 #28891  by SexSlimm
 Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:26 am
deathr0w wrote:
Bogoz wrote:Some brook's video left?

I think all of her content has been published - We'll be getting her back for another shoot ;)

Well, officially "being naughty with a stranger" has not been published, neither of the two parts
 #28958  by Bogoz
 Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:52 pm
Next time you guys shoot with brook, it would be great if you can do a video like lana Housemate’s Boobs from. Dbj with a massive cumshot at the end!!
 #29365  by Altarion
 Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:00 am
deathr0w wrote:
Altarion wrote:Saw Brooks latest scene on WIN today. The image set seems to be the correct one, the title aswell. But the scene online and the download are a scene called "Being Naughty With A Stranger Pt 2".

Thanks for the report. I'll get this fixed. The correct scene will be live in around one hour.

When will we see 'being naughty with a stranger'? You never officially published the two parts of this scene.