Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ[USJ] KAYLA LOUISE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #24024  by Gingerhead
 Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:46 pm
dq8203 wrote:She looks great! Thanks for getting our requests done.

Do yous still have the sauna set in place? haven't seen it used in a while, always thought Kayla would of done a cracking scene in it oiled up but nevermind. Can't wait for her new vids.

The sauna has gone atm! Never fear tho...we are constantly changing /building new sets so it may make a comeback ;)
 #24025  by kentknight
 Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:58 am
dq8203 wrote:It's the next day after Kayla has arrested you and she's brought you into the interview room to discuss your charges. While being out on the town with your mates and a few drinks in you, walking past her on duty you thought it was a good idea to slap her arse on the way past and ended up in a cell for the night and now your facing the consequences.

Kayla questions you on what the hell you thought you were doing. Are you just not used to seeing a big pair of juicy butt cheeks in a police uniform and couldn't handle yourself? How would you like another chance to feast your eyes on that big arse of hers? Kayla teases you with her ass stripping out of her skirt but keeps her cop shirt on. She gets up on the desk and asks you if it's as good as you imagined.

Kayla decides she can't leave you hanging after seeing how turned on she makes you, she decides that after seeing how big your cock is.. Shes gonna give you the chance of a lifetime and fuck a hot cop in the interview room, and even better, she's gonna let you blow your load all over her big fat arse cheeks!

(Cop shirt stays on please :D )

I like the sound of this! :D
 #24026  by kentknight
 Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:01 am
Hiya, we did shoot this for you today :D however, our new police uniform hasn't arrived yet so she plays a different character as a CEO, we have stuck to the same plot you outlined though :) ! Hope you enjoy it!

grab my ass 1.jpggrab my ass 2.jpggrab my ass 3.jpgAss part 2 1.jpg[/quote]

I love the look of this CEO is better than cop IMHO but wouldn't mind something similar when the cop uniform comes! ;-)
 #24032  by Jinx1
 Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:12 pm
A Kayla College/St.Trinians girl WIN shoot - very well done.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Kayla a couple of times over the years, she is a stunning looking woman (looking very hot of late), and a very hard working model. Lovely girl.

Jinx
 #24196  by Jinx1
 Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:31 pm
I hope you all agree with the comments I made on page 10, on October 26th.
Kayla has never looked better....

Jinx
 #24212  by kentknight
 Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:56 am
Great to see Kayla Louse back! She looks amazing. I love her voice, her accent, and her dirty talk .... and those tits are amazing! She is one of the best WIN girls ever! Thanks! :-) xx