Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ[USJ] KAYLA LOUISE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #19227  by MLP
 Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:39 am
tigerone wrote:Just watched her latest scene on USJ a fantastic wank encouragement movie completely ruined by the noise of that idiotic fan. A stupid and pointless gimmick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair I don't think the fan noise was that bad... but admittedly I don't think the "fan gimmick" worked all that well either!!
Still enjoyed the scene... as I tend to with all of Kayla's scenes :-)

Speaking of scenes ruined by noise... what's everyone's thoughts on seeing the girls using those wand... things!! (ie Cherry''s WIN scene today)?
Great big noisy things that hide the girls pussy completely when they use them! :x
I get that the girls enjoy using these wands... but is it just me that finds scenes with girls using them, to be boring and in today's case, ruin the vid?
 #19229  by admin
 Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:17 am
tigerone wrote:Just watched her latest scene on USJ a fantastic wank encouragement movie completely ruined by the noise of that idiotic fan. A stupid and pointless gimmick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the first part of the scene works well with the fan but i agree the second part where the fan is blowing is not needed. But to be fair, these scenes are shot with an idea in mind, sometimes things work, sometimes not. Criticism is welcome but no need to be aggressive with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 #19945  by dq8203
 Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:55 pm
Definitely. Cock scenes galore please haha. She's great at HJ and virtual sex scenes. Never seen her do a facial scene which would be great.. but her ass cumshots are equally as good!