Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• TAMMIE LEE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #10765  by Thondervult
 Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:03 pm
Hi guys, long time no see!

I've been back as a subscriber for a while and think Tammie Lee's taboo scenes have been absolutely amazing (when they've not been randomly nerfed in the editing! :( ) She just seems to understand the whole forbidden/taboo concept and is really confident and comfortable with it. She knows it's just a kinky fantasy and treats it as such.

Way back I posted a ton of 'sister' scene ideas in Nikita's thread that I think Tammie Lee would totally annihilate - viewtopic.php?f=16&t=369&start=60#p7794

I think she'd even be up for the harder ones - can you give 'em a try? Preferably without any 'step' business involved ;)

And while we're on the subject, Lee mentioned that she filmed an 'anal' scene back in February - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2434&p=8908&hilit=tammie+anal#p8908

Was that ever put on the site or have I missed it?
 #10773  by hornedreaper
 Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:27 pm
Tammie did an anal scene? My god that would be essential viewing, any sceencaps? Or an eta for the scene on the site?
 #10788  by steven
 Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:51 pm
hornedreaper wrote:Tammie did an anal scene? My god that would be essential viewing, any sceencaps? Or an eta for the scene on the site?

She hasn't done any anal insertions since I've been filming her, but if you read the thread posted about February, you'll see they are discussing simulated anal scenes. I'll certainly discuss doing insertions with the cock tomorrow with her, but whether she'll do anal, I'm not sure.
 #10789  by hornedreaper
 Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:39 pm
Simulated would be fine with me, I know the insertions are popular, but I'm happy even with the simulated stuff. It's more about her talking about anal and how much she loves it, than seeing the insertion. Although if she's agreeable, I'm sure an anal insertion scene would be very popular. :)
 #21975  by kentknight
 Sat May 27, 2017 3:28 am
I agree, Tammy Lee is a big favourite of mine, I would love to see her back on WIN and USJ. Please try to get her back :-P x