Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• TAMMIE LEE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #27093  by kentknight
 Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:26 am
I am a big fan of Tammie Lee. I have gone back into the archive and have found that her early videos cannot be viewed. I just get the message come up "Error Loading , no playable source" (I have had this with other early videos of some other models) The earliest video of Tammie I can view on WIN is "Wank Trade" from Nov 20th 2015, nothing before that can be viewed. All Tammie's videos on your other sites are fine, its just the ones on WIN. I wonder if you could resolve this please, as Tammie is a very popular girl! Thanks. x
 #27115  by deathr0w
 Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:32 pm
kentknight wrote:I am a big fan of Tammie Lee. I have gone back into the archive and have found that her early videos cannot be viewed. I just get the message come up "Error Loading , no playable source" (I have had this with other early videos of some other models) The earliest video of Tammie I can view on WIN is "Wank Trade" from Nov 20th 2015, nothing before that can be viewed. All Tammie's videos on your other sites are fine, its just the ones on WIN. I wonder if you could resolve this please, as Tammie is a very popular girl! Thanks. x

It sounds like you might need to enable Flash player on your browser.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5007

Some of the older videos used "Flah" player - We can convert them to .mp4 - but in the meantime, if you turn flash on - it should work for you - Let me know how you get on :)
 #27127  by kentknight
 Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:26 pm
I have gone into my settings and found "Flash" but my page is laid out different to the one your link shows. ( I am using windows 10 desk top PC) There is no option to "allow sites to run flash" (as shown in your link) and although there is an option to "add websites" it will not allow me to type wankitnow.com or any other URL :-( Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
 #27132  by deathr0w
 Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:58 pm
kentknight wrote:I have gone into my settings and found "Flash" but my page is laid out different to the one your link shows. ( I am using windows 10 desk top PC) There is no option to "allow sites to run flash" (as shown in your link) and although there is an option to "add websites" it will not allow me to type wankitnow.com or any other URL :-( Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ho ... ORM=VIREHT

This should help - if you tick "Ask First " - When you load the video pages on WIN - it will say "this site requires flash" and ask you to "Allow" the plugin, once you hit allow - it should work?
 #27171  by kentknight
 Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:30 am
OK, I followed the instructions on the link. I had already followed that path, but checked anyway, and yes the "ask first" slider was in the correct position (on) but still cannot get videos. When I click on the older Tammie Lee videos, it still comes up with message "Error loading player: No playable services found". :( You also say on the video pages on WIN, it should say "this site requires flash" (and then I can check "allow", right?) Well ....I may be going blind ...but I have looked all over that page and cannot see any message like that? Where exactly on the video page would I see that message? Sorry to be a pain, but your help is very much appreciated. x