Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• SOPHIA SMITH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #29563  by bendoverbaby
 Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:56 pm
Well after the initial excitement at her booking that certainly is depressing news :( Any idea why?
 #29564  by samloan58
 Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:09 am
I have absolutely no idea what happened in Sophia's scenario, but I have seen a similar trend for some models across various sites where they drop their levels. It can be due to retirement, personal relationship obligations, restricting higher level content for their own site/OnlyFans page, etc. Whatever the particular reason it may be, we simply have to respect the model's decision in the end. I am sure the WIN team tries to shoot with the highest levels possible for all models.
 #29773  by Bogoz
 Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:45 pm
can we have some screens from recent shoot?
 #29974  by bendoverbaby
 Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:06 am
Any chance when she comes in next week you could persuade her to do a 'caught with step sisters panties' scene where she demands the viewer puts them on then gives them a handjob? :o ;) :D
 #29998  by bendoverbaby
 Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:17 pm
Great, obviously her levels are different to Faye but would be nice to see her on the phone whilst teasing her step brother. For WIN or UJ please ;-)
 #30101  by Keefar
 Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:38 pm
Just wondering if Sophia's new DBJ video "Sexy Head Mistress" can be fixed up for the 4k video.
When you download the 4k one it looks like its the SD video