Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• SOPHIA SMITH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #23168  by admin
 Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:14 am
jbd wrote:Is it possible to do a win scene with those leopard print panties? She finds you've stolen them, demands you show her what you do with them, then puts them on once youve come in them and walks off?

We will try and do this one with Sophia this week ;)
 #23202  by Gingerhead
 Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:23 pm
jbd wrote:Is it possible to do a win scene with those leopard print panties? She finds you've stolen them, demands you show her what you do with them, then puts them on once youve come in them and walks off?

Sophia enjoyed shooting this scene for you today with her leopard print panties ;) :D

Sophia Smith leopard pants  5.jpg
Sophia Smith leopard pants 2.jpg
Sophia Smith leopard pants 4.jpg
 #23204  by jbd
 Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:20 pm
Wow that looks awesome. You guys, and her are great. Can't wait to see it.
 #23211  by bendoverbaby
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:37 pm
Wow that's a lot of Sophia! (although there can never be too much in my opinion!)

Any idea as to when the internet will break/first new release? (pun intended..)

Lastly,big big thanks to whoever persuaded her to come back,I'll name my first born after you! :D
 #23216  by kentknight
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:35 am
Congratulations!!!! The Sophia Smith shoots look fantastic! Thanks very much! :-) :-) :-) xx