Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• SOPHIA SMITH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #28841  by tommythehun
 Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:04 pm
BobJones148 wrote:Some people are just blind. Of all the pussies i have seen, i wouldn't say hers was particualrly pretty. The reason she might keep her pubes is probably to cover, break up her less than flat low tummy. She is as average as they come and certainly not worth all this fuss over a bit of bush. Also why not look inside her if the outside pisses you off. This is a good one for that. A lovely close up pulled open then left gaping shot.
https://www.wankitnow.com/videoentry/se ... e-uniform/

Just MY opinion!

Would you say that to her face? I think not, I imagine you are also not the perfect vision of perfection either.
 #28843  by Audis42
 Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:53 pm
she is one of the few naturally beautiful women on here, sadly quite a few of the more recent ones have either been decidedly `chunky` or must be sponsered by dulux paint they wear.
 #28846  by BobJones148
 Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:06 pm
tommythehun wrote:
BobJones148 wrote:Some people are just blind. Of all the pussies i have seen, i wouldn't say hers was particualrly pretty. The reason she might keep her pubes is probably to cover, break up her less than flat low tummy. She is as average as they come and certainly not worth all this fuss over a bit of bush. Also why not look inside her if the outside pisses you off. This is a good one for that. A lovely close up pulled open then left gaping shot.
https://www.wankitnow.com/videoentry/se ... e-uniform/

Just MY opinion!

Would you say that to her face? I think not, I imagine you are also not the perfect vision of perfection either.

? I was only having an opinion because someone else did about pubes. Also i am not getting paid to get filmed telling people to wank over my cock, am i? . So i don't need to be a vision of perfection.
 #28847  by BobJones148
 Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:08 pm
Audis42 wrote:she is one of the few naturally beautiful women on here, sadly quite a few of the more recent ones have either been decidedly `chunky` or must be sponsered by dulux paint they wear.

She's not bad looking. Also there are more than a few decent looking women, it's just that there are so many chunkers and mingers too. :lol:
 #28848  by Steph
 Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:42 pm
BobJones148 wrote:
Audis42 wrote:she is one of the few naturally beautiful women on here, sadly quite a few of the more recent ones have either been decidedly `chunky` or must be sponsered by dulux paint they wear.

She's not bad looking. Also there are more than a few decent looking women, it's just that there are so many chunkers and mingers too. :lol:

Same goes for men :lol:
 #28877  by tommythehun
 Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:10 pm
BobJones148 wrote:
? I was only having an opinion because someone else did about pubes. Also i am not getting paid to get filmed telling people to wank over my cock, am i? . So i don't need to be a vision of perfection.

Whether you need to be a vision of perfection or not, you never answered my question. Would you make those comments to her face? Having an opinion on pubes is completely different to attacking the girls figure and what her vagina looks like. Just because she is getting paid doesnt mean she is open to such criticism or have to fit into some randoms idea of what a girl should look like. There are girls on the sites that I dont find attractive but I wouldn't dream of making such nasty comments about them.
 #28880  by BobJones148
 Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:04 am
tommythehun wrote:
BobJones148 wrote:

Whether you need to be a vision of perfection or not, you never answered my question. Would you make those comments to her face? Having an opinion on pubes is completely different to attacking the girls figure and what her vagina looks like. Just because she is getting paid doesnt mean she is open to such criticism or have to fit into some randoms idea of what a girl should look like. There are girls on the sites that I dont find attractive but I wouldn't dream of making such nasty comments about them.

Yes I would. Especially if she was naked and begging me for sex. :lol:
 #29558  by BobJones148
 Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:20 pm
I see you are shooting Sophia this week. I was wondering what the odds were that you can shoot her shoving something inside her pussy. Doesn't matter what it is. Fingers, vegetable, a first generation Nissan Micra. Just wanna see her all filled up really. :D
 #29561  by deathr0w
 Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:01 pm
BobJones148 wrote:I see you are shooting Sophia this week. I was wondering what the odds were that you can shoot her shoving something inside her pussy. Doesn't matter what it is. Fingers, vegetable, a first generation Nissan Micra. Just wanna see her all filled up really. :D

Sophia has dropped her levels she's working up to nude, which is why we're only shooting her for BoppingBabes and DBJ this week.