Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] HAYLEY MARIE COPPIN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #11936  by admin
 Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:53 pm
mikelabranga wrote:lee, is there any chance she will shoot for WIN or BoppingBabes again?

Unfortunately Hayley wont do WIN anymore, maybe BB, and she said she will be interested in DBJ, but ive not heard back from her in quite a while. I'll message her again though :D
 #12615  by TWATTERED
 Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:33 pm
Been off the grid so to speal for a few months so to speak BUT ... what a brilliant surprise to see the heavenly Hayley-Marie Coppin was back shooting for DownBlouseLoving and BoppingBabes a few months ago.

She looks better than ever and just gets better and better everytime I see her. Her videos are always such a great tease and she ALWAYS delivers the goods. One of the very best nude models this country has ever produced. Def one of the best bodies of all time !!!

I REALLY do hope you can persuade her to pop back soon if not sooner and shoot lots more for both BB and DBL as I dont think its possible to get enough of this gorgeous beauty !!!

MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS !!!!

:D