Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] HAYLEY MARIE COPPIN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #7140  by nigem7
 Tue May 22, 2012 10:43 pm
These look fan bloody tastic! Hayley is stunning and I for one can't wait to get my hands on these.

Grand job, thanks.
 #7141  by mikelabranga
 Wed May 23, 2012 2:50 am
Hayley looks absolutely stunning in all those screens. hope to see the rest soon, lee!

P.S. please shoot Hayley Marie for at least 100 more scenes before the year is up. any less would be blasphemy. :)
 #7142  by shootbinladen
 Wed May 23, 2012 6:07 am
lee wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot to post about that. She didn't show up :(

That's a pitty, Well atleast we can enjoy all the great scene's you've filmed over the last couple of week Lee ;)
 #7144  by admin
 Wed May 23, 2012 11:22 am
Dionysus wrote:
lee wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot to post about that. She didn't show up :(

:(.

At least Hayley looks like she had a good time and made some very nice clips though :) .

Yes, We definitely all had a great time shooting, Hayley is such a nice girl :D
 #7145  by Matt2003
 Wed May 23, 2012 3:53 pm
WOW, Hayley looks bloody amazing !!!

Have to say she is quite a catch for WIN with her background as a highly published Page 3 model for many years, so it's really great to see she has a naughty side. Can't take my eyes off those spectacular boobs she has and those incredible nipples. They are just perfect for a tit wank or two.

Shame she only works to nude but maybe when she gets a few more shoots here under her belt she might feel more relaxed about showing more and really going for it. Here's hoping.

Anyhow good job all round and lets hope this is just the start !!!
 #7148  by admin
 Wed May 23, 2012 6:54 pm
Matt2003 wrote:WOW, Hayley looks bloody amazing !!!

Have to say she is quite a catch for WIN with her background as a highly published Page 3 model for many years, so it's really great to see she has a naughty side. Can't take my eyes off those spectacular boobs she has and those incredible nipples. They are just perfect for a tit wank or two.

Shame she only works to nude but maybe when she gets a few more shoots here under her belt she might feel more relaxed about showing more and really going for it. Here's hoping.

Anyhow good job all round and lets hope this is just the start !!!

Already discussed another shoot with Hayley-Marie so i'm already looking forward to getting a load more naughty scenes. As you say, she really does have a naughty side and you will see from the rest of the scenes coming over the next few weeks :D
 #7156  by Matt2003
 Thu May 24, 2012 3:54 pm
That's great news Lee. Certainly seems like a sensible thing to do and get her back sooner than later to do more !!!

Can I request to see her in some sexy specs, sheer bra and panties, and/or sheer bodystocking.

Work your magic guys !!
 #7159  by FullFrenzy
 Fri May 25, 2012 7:19 am
I couldn't believe it until her first vid finally came out. Nice job booking such a ridiculously gorgeous woman.

Looking forward to seeing the rest. Hopefully you'll be able to continue getting more girls of this caliber.
 #7166  by admin
 Fri May 25, 2012 1:22 pm
Sophia Smith is the one to be thanked for getting Hayley-Marie in for WIN. I couldn't believe it when she contacted me, I wouldn't have even tried to contact Hayley-Marie and i said that to her lol ...and then when i started filming her i couldn't believe my ears (and eyes) when she started talking the WIN talk lol ... and she is such a good actress too which is even better ;)