Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] HAYLEY MARIE COPPIN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #7189  by admin
 Sat May 26, 2012 5:07 pm
alexalex246 wrote:Any chance of getting some fake cock work and a cum shot in the future? :P

Unfortunately as epic those scenes would potentially be, I don't think Hayley would do that stuff lol ... and i think i speak for most of the WIN members when i say this, we are very lucky to see Hayley-Marie talking dirty to us all in any format what so ever ;)
 #7190  by admin
 Sat May 26, 2012 5:09 pm
shinyknob wrote:Hayle-Marie is gorgeous so very sexy. Well done WIN I will be doing a lot of wanking over the beautiful Hayley-Marie :)

I know you have only seen the "Handycam/selfshot" scene but i can asure you that you will be amazed and very surprised at how very naughty Hayley-Marie is, defintely GREAT WANKING material!!! .... just wait for the showreel scene and you will see what i mean ;)
 #7211  by Matt2003
 Sun May 27, 2012 3:09 pm
I know you have only seen the "Handycam/selfshot" scene but i can asure you that you will be amazed and very surprised at how very naughty Hayley-Marie is, defintely GREAT WANKING material!!! .... just wait for the showreel scene and you will see what i mean

Now you have my FULL attention here and that of my soldier who is definitely standing to attention at that news !!!

I don't think you can release that soon enough for me or any other fans and admirers of this delicious and incredibly sexy young lady.

She may not spread, or use toys, or play with the fake cock but it sounds like she doesn't need to get us all off here. Her boobs and that cleavage of hers alone are enough to drive a man wild, especially if she doesnt mind eating a banana split and getting a little messy with it and banana in her cleavage.

She probably has the most suckable nipples of any model/girl in the UK. Wonder if she can suck her own ? She may well say she can't but would love to see her at least try and how close she can get them to her own mouth !!! I think if she gets in the right position it's doable !!!

Or maybe a duo girl/girl with Sophia Smith and let her do the sucking and biting of Hayley's nipples.

The girl is a glamour/Page 3 legend so I'm just so glad to see her here showing that she is a normal and healthy real girl with a great sexual libido who does have a naughty side.

Get the girl back NOW !!!

:D
 #7212  by Matt2003
 Sun May 27, 2012 3:25 pm
Just had a quick thought Lee, if she doesnt use the toys you have do you think she would at least allow them to be lying around somewhere near her in the sets and videos so we can imagine she has either just used them or possibly will after the set or video is done. We then get the bit in the middle but can let our imaginations run wild.

Totally understand though if this is a total no no. Last thing any of us want is for Hayley to be scared off from working for WIN.

However, if she is perhaps prepared to compromise a little then hopefully its a WIN win situation for all.

#7215  by Matt2003
 Sun May 27, 2012 4:33 pm
Hey Lee, maybe my imagination is running away with me but in one of the sample you posted

there does appear to be a tiny white blob just where her pussy starts/clitoris area (at least in the version you posted).

PLEASE tell me this is NOT some sort of innocent error or blemish created by your photo-editing and that is what I think and hope it is, ie, Hayley-Narie really enjoying her shoot, getting horny herself and letting mother nature do its thing. The merest thought or hint that this is perhaps a very small glimpse of her concentrated cum is simply a dream come true and totally mindblowing !!

I expect though you are about to burst my bubble with a different explanation !!
 #7216  by admin
 Sun May 27, 2012 4:36 pm
Matt2003 wrote:Just had a quick thought Lee, if she doesnt use the toys you have do you think she would at least allow them to be lying around somewhere near her in the sets and videos so we can imagine she has either just used them or possibly will after the set or video is done. We then get the bit in the middle but can let our imaginations run wild.

Totally understand though if this is a total no no. Last thing any of us want is for Hayley to be scared off from working for WIN.

However, if she is perhaps prepared to compromise a little then hopefully its a WIN win situation for all.

I could try that approach but as you say, and i agree, i wouldn't want to scare her off lol ... It really would be a miscarriage of WIN justice if we didn't get anymore scenes from the very gorgeous and extremely sexy Hayley-Marie!