Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] HAYLEY MARIE COPPIN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6953  by admin
 Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:41 am
Great news!! Hayley Marie Coppin is filming in a few weeks time, check the schedule viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1306 for the shoot date!
So if you have an idea for a scene then post it in this thread, doesn't have to be a full script, it can be just something like, "I want to see Hayley with pigtails and a short skirt" etc .... Hayley will only be doing nude, no open leg or playing with dildo's lol ... And we have to thank Hayley's friend Sophia Smith for putting her in touch with us :D

HayleyMarieCoppin_2097148.jpg

If you can't wait a few weeks to see Hayley then check out her own site below.

#6964  by Dionysus
 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:42 pm
She looks good, Lee. Maybe she'd also like to suggest some of her very attractive friends (take a look at the model tab on her site) to WIN as well ;).
 #6974  by admin
 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:41 am
Dionysus wrote:She looks good, Lee. Maybe she'd also like to suggest some of her very attractive friends (take a look at the model tab on her site) to WIN as well ;).

Yes, hopefully shooting some of these better known models from the "Glamour" side will produce some results when it comes to casting some other models that previously wouldn't entertain this type of stuff, Hayley being one of them. I would never have thought that she would have even considered doing this type of stuff, fair enough she wont be "Opening up" to us all or playing with fake cock's etc but if she can talk the talk then i'll be more than happy and i can't wait to see and hear Hayley in HD encouraging and instructing masturbation! :D
 #6980  by mikelabranga
 Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:20 am
this is GREAT news lee! Hayley is one of my favorite models so I'm stoked you were able to book her.

if she only will do pure nudes, then how about this sort of scene (voyeur style).

Hayley hears the alarm clock. It's Wednesday and time to go to work. She pulls the bed covers off and is completely naked. She jumps off the bed, does some stretching to wake up, then uses the restroom to brush her teeth, wash her face, and makes breakfast --- all in the nude.

after breakfast, Hayley walks back to the bedroom, and begins to pick out her clothes for work. She puts on bra, then panties, then stockings before skirt and blouse, all finished with sexy high black heel pumps. The scene ends with Hayley walking out the door, unaware that she was being spied on the entire time.
 #7135  by admin
 Tue May 22, 2012 8:19 pm
Here are the screens from today's shoot with the gorgeous Haley Marie Coppin ... and I can say with a shadow of doubt that you will love these scenes!!!!!!!!

"WIN Weather Girl"
Hayley Marie Coppin-1.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-2.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-3.jpg

"Erection Consultant"
Hayley Marie Coppin-4.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-5.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-6.jpg

"College Slut"
Hayley Marie Coppin-7.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-8.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-9.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-10.jpg

"Higher Levels"
Hayley Marie Coppin-11.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-12.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-13.jpg

"3 Minute Wank Challenge"
Hayley Marie Coppin-14.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-15.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-16.jpg

"Which Bra Is Best?"
Hayley Marie Coppin-17.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-18.jpg

"Downblouse Jerk"
Hayley Marie Coppin-19.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-20.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-21.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-22.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-23.jpg

"Red Light Green Light"
Previews coming soon

"Wank Like Me"
Hayley Marie Coppin-24.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-25.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-26.jpg

"Shower Voyeur"
Hayley Marie Coppin-27.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-28.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-29.jpg
Hayley Marie Coppin-30.jpg

Bonus Clips of:

"You Won't Last 2 Seconds" (Intro/Showreel)
No preview available

"It's Just You & Me" (Handycam/Selfshot)
snapshot20120522201331.jpg
snapshot20120522201304.jpg
 #7139  by Dionysus
 Tue May 22, 2012 9:51 pm
lee wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot to post about that. She didn't show up :(

:(.

At least Hayley looks like she had a good time and made some very nice clips though :) .