Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] HAYLEY MARIE COPPIN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #10605  by admin
 Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:13 pm
TWATTERED wrote:I have to say that Hayley-Marie is the best Bopping-Babe by far. Why, well apart from being such a stunning beauty with a body to die for she is just so totally natural in front of camera. The new video BOUNCY BOUNCY is probably the best video bopping-babes have so far released in my opinion.

What makes her stand-out, and forgive me for saying this, no disrespect to other models/girls featured on the site, but what she has in bucket loads is a nice sexy speaking voice that is not hurried or exciteable, and her tease and routines are paced nicely for the ultimate tease. It's no wonder she has often been called the Queen of Tease on other well known tease sites in the UK.

If I ran Bopping-Babes I would be busting a gut to make sure I got her back for regular shoots as she is a marquee signing for this site and always delivers !!!

:D
More Bouncy Bouncy with Hayley-Marie PLEASE !!!!! :mrgreen:

I totally agree and i hope we can get Hayley back in for 1000000000's of more shoots :D
 #10610  by TWATTERED
 Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:55 am
Good to hear that she is firmly on your radar guys and gets your full support. Definitely a MUST for lots more shoots so she produces LOTS more great content. Total natural this girl. Not sure what videos you have left in the locker to still release for her (perhaps you could give us an idea what's still to come), screenshots to get idea of what has been done and therefore what further suggestions/ideas we can put forward.

:mrgreen:
 #10611  by admin
 Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:28 am
TWATTERED wrote:Good to hear that she is firmly on your radar guys and gets your full support. Definitely a MUST for lots more shoots so she produces LOTS more great content. Total natural this girl. Not sure what videos you have left in the locker to still release for her (perhaps you could give us an idea what's still to come), screenshots to get idea of what has been done and therefore what further suggestions/ideas we can put forward.

:mrgreen:

These 3 scenes have just been cut and there are 8 more that are waiting to be cut. :D

preview-video.jpg
preview-video.jpg
preview-video.jpg