Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] HAYLEY MARIE COPPIN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #12831  by TWATTERED
 Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:00 am
She is a LEGEND !!!
Very happy to see her continue to work for BB and DBJ
Always a pleasure and she is such a great teaser. Her vids are sensational.

:D
 #12911  by TWATTERED
 Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:47 am
Such sad news to hear that Hayley-Marie has retired from modelling according to various tweets she has made on twitter today.

Looks like she has finally decided to concentrate her efforts on the other side of the lens as a photographer and business entrepeneur.

My tribute and thanks to her !!

I wish her well in all her future endeavours.

Just a pity she didnt do any proper FAREWELL videos for WIN, BB & DBJ to celebrate her time here (unless of course she can be persuaded one last time !!!)

:D
 #13311  by admin
 Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:09 am
mikelabranga wrote:lee i am re-watching the Lingerie Saleswoman that Hayley did for WIN and it was and still remains a classic shoot. if Hayley just does boppingbabes that would be awesome! please get her again!

Hi, I think she has quit all work, i can't even get in touch with her on twitter as her account seems to have gone, but if you know of any different please let me know.