Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] HAYLEY MARIE COPPIN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #10202  by steven
 Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:10 pm
mikelabranga wrote:outfit suggestions:

news anchorwoman
secretary
nurse
cheerleader
naked showerscene and dance

i know you are trying to incorporate more models wearing stockings but please ask Hayley to wear them for a few scenes! thanks lee!

Thanks for the suggestions, I think we can manage most of those outfits, especially the shower one ;)
 #10270  by TWATTERED
 Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:48 am
Any further update as to when Hayley-Marie will be back shooting more videos for Bopping Babes ?

:D
 #10272  by TWATTERED
 Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:15 pm
That's great news Lee. Sorry I overlooked the schoot schedule thread !!!
As Hayley-Marie is soley shooting for BoppingBabes this week I wondered how many videos you are able to shoot in one day ?
Would really like to see her do some sort of 'workout' or 'areobics' type video like KIKI did. Something vigorous and very upbeat would be very welcome. She has a well toned body so be good to see her put it through its paces and of course ours !!

Anyhow, hope you are able to get LOTS of new content as I know how difficult it is to book her these days so I do hope you can squeeze every last minute out of her shoot time wise. As she is such a natural in front of camera and on video and very professional I am sure between you it should be possible to do quite a few videos with her. Here's hoping

#10284  by admin
 Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:00 pm
arsenal_fanboy wrote:Now that she is coming tomorrow, can't you try one last time to entice her about shooting for WIN again, just for one last shoot then no more, she might reconsider

Hayley said she is winding down her modelling and shes only shooting for certain people and at certain levels. But she may go back to doing "other" types of scenes in the future??
 #10604  by TWATTERED
 Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:47 pm
I have to say that Hayley-Marie is the best Bopping-Babe by far. Why, well apart from being such a stunning beauty with a body to die for she is just so totally natural in front of camera. The new video BOUNCY BOUNCY is probably the best video bopping-babes have so far released in my opinion.

What makes her stand-out, and forgive me for saying this, no disrespect to other models/girls featured on the site, but what she has in bucket loads is a nice sexy speaking voice that is not hurried or exciteable, and her tease and routines are paced nicely for the ultimate tease. It's no wonder she has often been called the Queen of Tease on other well known tease sites in the UK.

If I ran Bopping-Babes I would be busting a gut to make sure I got her back for regular shoots as she is a marquee signing for this site and always delivers !!!

More Bouncy Bouncy with Hayley-Marie PLEASE !!!!! :mrgreen: