Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN] BROOK (BROOKIE) LITTLE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #15061  by dq8203
 Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:06 pm
Brook is amazing. I love her videos, she is probably my favourite model on the site. I wish she would agree to make videos with a dildo. At the minute, the best parts of her videos are when she's talking filthy and pretending to be wanking off the viewer out of the camera view, if she doesn't want to use the dildo, even if she continued with doing that but for more prolonged periods of time.. ten secs here and there is so frustrating lol! What a tease.

If she did a vid that finished off with doing that for like a minute straight while talking dirty about spunking all over her that would be great.. and if she WAS willing then a fake cumshot all over her amazing tits.. that would be my dream! Oh and a wink to the camera as the money shot happens.. what can I say I'm picky.

She could say I hope you enjoyed that Dean after.. (now I'm just taking the piss)

Your favourite fan!
 #15190  by dq8203
 Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:08 pm
That latest video.. like a minute straight of pretend jerking before the finish.. that's the stuff! :D

What a beaut.. never stop making vids of brookie lol
 #15194  by admin
 Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:09 am
dq8203 wrote:That latest video.. like a minute straight of pretend jerking before the finish.. that's the stuff! :D

What a beaut.. never stop making vids of brookie lol

I agree, i think it's good when a models hand goes out of shot for the handjob :)
 #16155  by ThreeFold
 Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:39 pm
I agree that Brookie's last few scenes were far and away her best. much more interaction with the viewer great stuff. I have noticed however that she is not listed on any schedules (as far as I can see) for future shoots. Does she not do these kinds of shoots any more or has there been some other change to the situation? any info would be appreciated.
 #16192  by ThreeFold
 Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:34 pm
good to hear that you can get her back, but there hasn't been a Brookie WIN update for 3 months do you have more content of her still?