Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] SAPPHIRE BLUE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #24438  by kentknight
 Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:00 am
Any chance of seeing the latest Sapphire shoots soon? Preferably the one she did as the teasing office girl (as requested by me) that you shot for WIN? Thanks :-) x
 #24439  by deathr0w
 Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:02 am
kentknight wrote:Any chance of seeing the latest Sapphire shoots soon? Preferably the one she did as the teasing office girl (as requested by me) that you shot for WIN? Thanks :-) x

We've got some Sapphire scenes going on very soon ;)
 #24447  by Altarion
 Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:04 am
What a great scene as always.
Sapphire can do just about anything and I'd buy it.
Would like to see some more pegging scenes in the future.

Just a small thing: at 6:30 in the scene the camera looks rather far downward. I think it would look even more realistic if the camera pointed a bit more upwards.
 #24448  by deathr0w
 Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 am
Altarion wrote:What a great scene as always.
Sapphire can do just about anything and I'd buy it.
Would like to see some more pegging scenes in the future.

Just a small thing: at 6:30 in the scene the camera looks rather far downward. I think it would look even more realistic if the camera pointed a bit more upwards.

Glad you like it - we'll do them a bit more upwards if possible in the future :D
 #24459  by jbd
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:00 am
Awesome scene. Love the quick turnaround, thought we'd be waiting a while but very happy it was released so quickly. Sapphire was great and wow did she get into it?

Would be great if you could make more of these pegging scenes. If possible could you mix it up so they aren't all humiliation themed? Maybe more gentle, perhaps exchanging anal with a gf scenario over two scenes, perhaps with honour may when she comes in?
 #24460  by kentknight
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:32 am
So glad to see Sapphire back, she is my number one all time favorite WIN girl :-) I especially love Sapphire when she does the humiliation talk, she is so good at it! Personally, I don't particularly like the pegging videos though, but love the humiliation talk! Maybe she could do pegging ones without the humiliation (as the guy above suggested) and then some humiliation ones with dirty talk but without toys, just maybe foot and shoe worship? I like the camera view shot from below so maybe she could sit above us and make us lick her feet and shoes and make us tell her how much we worship her, and what a Goddess she is, that kind of thing would be brilliant? Keep up the good work, your site is the best on the net!!!! :-) x
 #24461  by deathr0w
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:53 pm
kentknight wrote:So glad to see Sapphire back, she is my number one all time favorite WIN girl :-) I especially love Sapphire when she does the humiliation talk, she is so good at it! Personally, I don't particularly like the pegging videos though, but love the humiliation talk! Maybe she could do pegging ones without the humiliation (as the guy above suggested) and then some humiliation ones with dirty talk but without toys, just maybe foot and shoe worship? I like the camera view shot from below so maybe she could sit above us and make us lick her feet and shoes and make us tell her how much we worship her, and what a Goddess she is, that kind of thing would be brilliant? Keep up the good work, your site is the best on the net!!!! :-) x

Sounds good :D We'll see what we can do ;)