Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] SOPHIA DELANE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #24831  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:27 pm
How about a WIN hospital scene where she comes in in normal clothes, then gets her nurse uniform - dark or light blue one I think - on fully before getting naughty - maybe lots of cum on her cleavage and then having to zip up her uniform over her drenched boobs before dismissing you?
 #24835  by Gingerhead
 Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:18 pm
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:How about a WIN hospital scene where she comes in in normal clothes, then gets her nurse uniform - dark or light blue one I think - on fully before getting naughty - maybe lots of cum on her cleavage and then having to zip up her uniform over her drenched boobs before dismissing you?

This sounds cool :) I'm sure we can shoot something like this for you :)
 #24905  by jbd
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:28 pm
Would she do a pegging scene? or virtual anal? Could I also ask for a silk/satin focussed scene? Similar to the Sapphire recent scene.
 #24931  by marklambo
 Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:22 pm
Can u please try doing a teacher continuation scene from her last wank it now vid which was called “Stripping In Class”. The story continues with Sophia keeping the student back for detention but this time it ends In a fuck scene.

Would also like if u can do another virtual scene, where Sophia asks a "uni lad" to help her with some housework. One thing leads to another and it ends in a virtual.

I would really appreciate if u can shoot my requests, thanks!
 #24940  by mixersmix
 Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:26 pm
Would love a scene where she does a follow up to Give it to Mom, perhaps she could be coming home after a night out wearing slutty clothes and she sneaks into my room when its late, she then sucks and fucks in a virtual scene. She could be in a leather outfit or boots?