Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] SOPHIA DELANE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #18085  by MLP
 Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:03 am
Cheers deathr0w...

For the upcoming shoot with Sophia, can we get at least one BoppingBabes vid with her against an image backdrop...?
We haven't seen that many of these vids as of late and vids like the ones mentioned in this post viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4149#p16372 I'd love to see Sophia do!!

I'd absolutely love to see a wet t-shirt vid from Sophia also!

Also... a few things I'd like to see more of included in the scenes viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4177#p16635

Sophia is usually absolutely fantastic with the dirty talk but please remind her to use a really good variety of words... would love to continue hearing her use words like "knob" and "prick", "bollocks", "twat", "snatch", "slit" etc etc... the more of a mixture of filthy words, the better :-D
 #18128  by MLP
 Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:55 pm
Would also absolutely love to see Sophia do a similar vid to the recent Kellie O'Brian USJ vid with her the treadmill... if there is time today/tomorrow? :-)