Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] SOPHIA DELANE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26076  by kentknight
 Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:28 am
Sophia's latest video, "Ruined Wank" is wonderful!!!! She looks so AMAZING as Domme! PLEASE do more like this with some of your other girls? (E.g. Lola Rae, Jasmine Lau, Dolly, Ashley Rider, Jaye Rose, Kylie K, basically, anyone with lovely NATURAL tits! ;-) Thanks! Keep up the great work! xx
 #26101  by deathr0w
 Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:08 pm
kentknight wrote:Sophia's latest video, "Ruined Wank" is wonderful!!!! She looks so AMAZING as Domme! PLEASE do more like this with some of your other girls? (E.g. Lola Rae, Jasmine Lau, Dolly, Ashley Rider, Jaye Rose, Kylie K, basically, anyone with lovely NATURAL tits! ;-) Thanks! Keep up the great work! xx

Thanks for the feedback :D
 #26174  by LoveJasmineMendez
 Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:50 pm
kentknight wrote:Sophia's latest video, "Ruined Wank" is wonderful!!!! She looks so AMAZING as Domme! PLEASE do more like this with some of your other girls? (E.g. Lola Rae, Jasmine Lau, Dolly, Ashley Rider, Jaye Rose, Kylie K, basically, anyone with lovely NATURAL tits! ;-) Thanks! Keep up the great work! xx

I want to see mooooore of her tooooooo
With ruined and cock tie joi videos
Add Cherry Blush, beth, brook logan and Charlie Atwell in the list too
 #26223  by kentknight
 Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:11 pm
LoveJasmineMendez wrote:

I want to see mooooore of her tooooooo
With ruined and cock tie joi videos
Add Cherry Blush, beth, brook logan and Charlie Atwell in the list too

Wow! I have just seen her latest video "A Quick Wank" and it is AMAZING! Sophia has really found her niche with the strict bitchy roles, I absolutely LOVE HER! Please keep them coming! x