Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ] BETH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26664  by Altarion
 Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:49 am
deathr0w wrote:The album should be showing now in her profile. The part 2 of the Pegging photo set is also live so make sure you check that out :).

Man... now I have to wait for both scenes to go live. I'm not sure if I will survive the wait >.<

deathr0w wrote:Beth's last shoot was a total of 4 days, there was a lot more content shot for WIN than the other sites so it's going to take a while longer before all the scenes from that shoot are published.

I see. Still, the wait is too brutal.

May I ask in what order you edit stuff.
Are you doing the stuff for one site first, and then all the stuff for the second site and so on?
because the BB-scenes went live almost immediatly after Beth's latest shoot. But the WIN-stuff takes quite some time.
Or is it because of how much more content you shoot for WIN compared to BB (or even compared to the other two sites)
 #26684  by deathr0w
 Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:57 pm
Altarion wrote:
deathr0w wrote:The album should be showing now in her profile. The part 2 of the Pegging photo set is also live so make sure you check that out :).

Man... now I have to wait for both scenes to go live. I'm not sure if I will survive the wait >.<

deathr0w wrote:Beth's last shoot was a total of 4 days, there was a lot more content shot for WIN than the other sites so it's going to take a while longer before all the scenes from that shoot are published.

I see. Still, the wait is too brutal.

May I ask in what order you edit stuff.
Are you doing the stuff for one site first, and then all the stuff for the second site and so on?
because the BB-scenes went live almost immediatly after Beth's latest shoot. But the WIN-stuff takes quite some time.
Or is it because of how much more content you shoot for WIN compared to BB (or even compared to the other two sites)

We've got different editors working on each site. Beth did shoot more content for WIN than the other sites. WIN has more models in the rotation of girls, so it's often longer between updates.

We've got plenty more from Beth to come :D
 #26889  by marklambo
 Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:58 am
If there’s not much content left for Beth, would u guys try getting her back before the year is out??
 #26902  by Gordon1337
 Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:12 am
why has the Beth pegging/anal video taken so long to appear on the site?

first part photos were end of August, 2nd part photos was end of September but no video of any parts so far
 #26904  by deathr0w
 Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:31 pm
Gordon1337 wrote:why has the Beth pegging/anal video taken so long to appear on the site?

first part photos were end of August, 2nd part photos was end of September but no video of any parts so far

Some scenes had to get pushed back to make way for new models - The Beth scene is actually due on the site in the next day or so.
 #27253  by Altarion
 Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:43 am
deathr0w wrote:There's a few more Beth clips to be edited ;) We're working on them this week :)

Are there any pics you could share?
Or maybe we can expect a new scene maybe next week? ;)