Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] LUCY ALEXANDRA

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #24862  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:15 am
Oh wow yes - one of the best from way back!! Please get her in a nurse uniform (yes I know I have a one track mind haha) for some fun on WIN or BB and then put it back on again at the end :)
 #24874  by deathr0w
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:13 am
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:Oh wow yes - one of the best from way back!! Please get her in a nurse uniform (yes I know I have a one track mind haha) for some fun on WIN or BB and then put it back on again at the end :)

We'll see what we can do :D
 #25040  by mfrost9899
 Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:36 pm
I request the following two scenes for Lucy Alexandra:

1. In nurse uniform over bra panties and stockings/garter. Comes into patients room . Asks if
he needs help. He says his hands are bandaged can she help him get relief? She starts to strip and then twirls around to show her great body. She lifts sheet . Says he has a big cock. Bends over on bed and begins to suck his cock. She says it is big and wants to try it in he pussey. Mounts him and her big tits are bouncing. She turns around on him shows her fine ass. Then turns again and mounts him with her big tits bouncing. She cums. She asks where he wants to cum. he says her mouth so there will be less mess. He cums in her mouth and she visibly swallows it and says that should take care of him for a while.

2. Lucy is in a short tight dress sitting on sofa. Tells her stepson she is worried about him always in his room wanking. He says he has been wanking over him. She says that is not healthy. As she begins to strip she notices his cock getting hard. Says she is tempted to help him wank. She gets on her knees and takes his big cock in her mouth. She is getting excited and decides to let him fuck her. Her big tits are bouncing as he fucks her. She cums and asks him where he wants to cum. He says on her face and mouth. He cums on her face and cum drips down between her big tits. She tells him not to tell his dad about this.
 #25052  by deathr0w
 Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:42 pm
mfrost9899 wrote:I request the following two scenes for Lucy Alexandra:

1. In nurse uniform over bra panties and stockings/garter. Comes into patients room . Asks if
he needs help. He says his hands are bandaged can she help him get relief? She starts to strip and then twirls around to show her great body. She lifts sheet . Says he has a big cock. Bends over on bed and begins to suck his cock. She says it is big and wants to try it in he pussey. Mounts him and her big tits are bouncing. She turns around on him shows her fine ass. Then turns again and mounts him with her big tits bouncing. She cums. She asks where he wants to cum. he says her mouth so there will be less mess. He cums in her mouth and she visibly swallows it and says that should take care of him for a while.

2. Lucy is in a short tight dress sitting on sofa. Tells her stepson she is worried about him always in his room wanking. He says he has been wanking over him. She says that is not healthy. As she begins to strip she notices his cock getting hard. Says she is tempted to help him wank. She gets on her knees and takes his big cock in her mouth. She is getting excited and decides to let him fuck her. Her big tits are bouncing as he fucks her. She cums and asks him where he wants to cum. He says on her face and mouth. He cums on her face and cum drips down between her big tits. She tells him not to tell his dad about this.

Great ideas, we'll see what we can do with these!