Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ] ASHLEY RIDER

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #16333  by MLP
 Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:07 pm
analfucker wrote:I second that hopefully her accent makes the scenes even better

Absolutely love her accent and love her first shoot scenes.
So glad Ashley is due back in to do more... !!

Really would love to hear her use a few more alternative words... words like "twat" and "bollocks" etc...
I know I ask this a lot and want this more from all the girls... ;) ;) ... but they ain't all got that Scottish accent :D
 #16574  by Adam19
 Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:10 am
So excited that Ashley is back today!! I was wondering if it might be possible to make a scene with her wearing rubber gloves? Maybe a step-sister or step-mum roleplay? Whether that's possible or not absolutely can't wait to see her back - fantastic booking, thank you!
 #16575  by MLP
 Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:39 am
I'm with you on that Adam19... so glad Ashley has been booked in for another shoot today/tomorrow!!
Her previous shoot vids have been absolutely superb!!!
Just hoping (as mentioned in my previous post) Ashley will be encouraged to use a few more "alternative" words this time... ;-) ;-)