Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ] ASHLEY RIDER

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #23785  by kentknight
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:04 am
Just seen Ashley's latest video "Wank allegations". Yet again Ashley has smashed it out of the park! She is making her best videos nowadays, and is fast becoming one of my favorite girls! :-)
 #24162  by marklambo
 Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:19 pm
Wow Ashley shown again on win so soon?? U have to have a equal balance in regards to the other girls.

I know she has her fans but I think u will lose viewers if the same girls are shown every week. All due respect, but why for example isn't bonnie shown every week on win like Ashley?
 #24166  by deathr0w
 Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:57 am
marklambo wrote:Wow Ashley shown again on win so soon?? U have to have a equal balance in regards to the other girls.

I know she has her fans but I think u will lose viewers if the same girls are shown every week. All due respect, but why for example isn't bonnie shown every week on win like Ashley?

We try and keep a good mix of models on the sites - Bonnie's clips are still being edited, we'll get some more on asap :)