Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ] ASHLEY RIDER

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #25324  by Altarion
 Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:16 pm
I will sound like a total addict.

Could you ask Ahley to bring a butt plug?
We could continue the storyline of her Wank At Work scene.
We asked her to wear something special to work today. No dress of something. She will take it off anyways. So that's of no interest. We wantes her to come to work with a butt plug in her arse hole. And she did as she was told.
And we know Ashley. Just a butt plug won't do it for her.
So one thing will lead to another.
The end. ;)
 #25325  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:10 pm
A really dominant strict nurse scene would do it for me, especially in the short dark blue uniform - maybe using a strap on for detailed ‘hands on’ instructions :P? Would be great if she could do her uniform up at the end too once she’s done!!
 #25422  by Altarion
 Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:45 pm
Gingerhead wrote:Find below the Butt plug scene :)

You know, what you have to do now, don't you?

You have to get Ashley back immediately, and film her in a sexy bunny outfit.
 #25436  by Gingerhead
 Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:45 am
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:A really dominant strict nurse scene would do it for me, especially in the short dark blue uniform - maybe using a strap on for detailed ‘hands on’ instructions :P? Would be great if she could do her uniform up at the end too once she’s done!!

Unfortunately we couldn't shoot Ashley in the blue nurse uniform however we did shoot this scene for you with Ashley as a doctor :) Hope you enjoy it!

doctor cock 1.jpg
doctor cock 2.jpg