Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ] KELLIE O'BRIAN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #21665  by sephiron
 Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:18 am
Any chance of seeing her in black wetlook leggings or a catsuit? possible more pussy shots with a toy involved? Leggings and a tiny thong would be awesome for her ass :D
 #21842  by opalion
 Sat May 06, 2017 5:04 am
I really love her new scene "Are You Single?" at DBJ
...she is wearing a very low cut yellow top that shows off her enhanced tits perfectly. When she sees that you have a hard dick under the table from looking at her boobs she leans over and begins rubbing her hand up and down your swollen shaft.
Thank you guys.
 #22247  by admin
 Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:50 pm
tigerone wrote:In case my last post sounds a bit harsh, let me try to make my feelings clear. You guys are not some amateur penny halfpenny outfit. You are the best in the business. World leaders. No one comes close to producing the quality and content that you produce. So when you release films with poor sound quality it is such a let down. More so than if you were just amateurs. At least then some poor quality issues would be expected and tolerated. Do you know the old saying " why spoil the ship for a ha'peth ( halfpenny ) of tar ". That applies very much here. When everything else is so amazingly good, why spoil It with overly noisy backgrounds. For me there is nothing more annoying than watching a cracking video only to have the dialogue drowned out by traffic, screaming motorbikes or the beep beep of vehicles reversing and all the rest. Surely you can do something about it. Try shutting the windows or adding some cheap extra glazing, some soundproofing, stay away from the noisy parts of the building, anything but please do something. Please.

I appreciate the feedback and I completely agree it is not acceptable from a so called 'professional producer' to let these type of scenes be be released!!!

Although alot of great scenes are released I can only lay the blame on myself for letting the small amount of poor quality scenes to be added to the sites. We have a great team who produce, edit and populate the various sites so i can tell you for sure that from now on ALL FUTURE SCENES will be produced with the usual high quality that is expected by all our members!

PS: We have new (quieter) shooting locations, including new bonus content coming from the USA ;)