Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] DOLLY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #25768  by Gingerhead
 Tue May 29, 2018 5:16 pm
Dolly will be tomorrow's update on USJ!

dolly-bedtime-deal-101.jpg
dolly-bedtime-deal-106.jpg
dolly-bedtime-deal-111.jpg

Dolly is looking for her eye mask so she can get some sleep after working nights, she asks for your help but you are far too interested in looking up her silk nightie. Dolly knows she won't get any sense out of you while you have a boner so she makes you a deal, she will let you look up her nightie and wank while she talks dirty to you if you find her eye mask so she can get some sleep!
 #25778  by Gingerhead
 Wed May 30, 2018 4:52 pm
Tomorrow's update on DBJ will be Dolly!

https://twitter.com/DownblouseJerk/stat ... 1316032513

playsuit 1.jpg
playsuit 2.jpg

Dolly has put on a very special outfit for you, she knows how much you love looking down her top and she wants to really get you in the mood before you get into bed with her. She is wearing a pink silk play suit that shows off her perky tits, she leans forward on the bed to let her nipples slip out and instructs you to take your big dick out of your trousers and start rubbing it while she teases you and talks dirty!
 #25862  by Gingerhead
 Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:06 pm
Dolly will be tomorrow's update on USJ!

You have finished working on Dolly's house and you go to her bedroom before you leave hoping to get paid, she is bent over in a dress and you get a great view of her panties and ass. When Dolly catches you with a boner she threatens to tell her husband how inappropriate you have been, luckily she decides on another idea. She will let you carry on looking up her dress if you agree that will be your payment for the work you have done.
 #25901  by Gingerhead
 Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:43 pm
Dolly will be one of your weekend updates on DBJ!

You are waiting for your girlfriend to try on some clothes, while you wait you take an interest in the shopkeeper Dolly. She is a hot blonde who is wearing a low cut black top and when she leans over the counter you can see her perky tits, you can feel yourself getting very aroused and it doesn't take Dolly long to notice the bulge in your trousers. She wants to know if your brave enough to pull your dick out and have a wank while your girlfriend is in the changing room.

#26185  by kentknight
 Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:02 am
I have just seen Dolly's latest video "Disciplinary Wank", what a masterpiece! Dolly did this so well, please use this "bossy office bitch" scenario more, with other girls, it works so well for both WIN and USJ. Thanks again! :-)
 #26198  by Steph
 Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:32 am
kentknight wrote:I have just seen Dolly's latest video "Disciplinary Wank", what a masterpiece! Dolly did this so well, please use this "bossy office bitch" scenario more, with other girls, it works so well for both WIN and USJ. Thanks again! :-)

Glad you enjoyed the scene :-)
 #26304  by fishymonger
 Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:00 am
Really enjoyed the SIL phone vid I requested. Particularly enjoyed the fanny talk at the end. Would love too see more like this from other models.
 #26305  by deathr0w
 Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:44 am
fishymonger wrote:Really enjoyed the SIL phone vid I requested. Particularly enjoyed the fanny talk at the end. Would love too see more like this from other models.

Thanks for the feedback! We'll try and include more of this talk in future scenes! ;)
 #26308  by NaughtyM
 Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:30 pm
I just want to say that I think Dolly is the best girl on the sites. She's beautiful (and I love her current look with blonde hair and a hairy pussy) and her dirty talk is INCREDIBLE. I will always be happy to see new videos of her and I hope she never stops making them.