Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] SARAH G (Holly Gibbons)

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #15900  by admin
 Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:51 am
jampot wrote:Amazing lack of her videos atm, I think there is one across all the sites...

Im sorry it's just the way we have the footage scheduled. We have that many models with scenes waiting to go on we have to spread all the scenes out, unfortunately with certain models this makes the updates less frequent :(
 #15905  by Cacatorak
 Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:51 pm
jampot wrote:Amazing lack of her videos atm, I think there is one across all the sites...

This was the point I was raising with my thread regarding an upload schedule (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4066).

Certain models were shot a month ago, some even more than that, with only one or two scenes having been uploaded since (Natalia and Tina for example, which were understandably uploaded when they were as they were Christmas scenes). We have to understand that some other models that are currently being uploaded to the sites several times a week, sometimes even twice in a day, were shot before even then.

Whilst I don't think this is a great way to upload the content - hence my suggestion for a schedule so we can decide when to subscribe to the sites in order to see the models we prefer, rather than the ones we don't - as Lee said the content is added to the schedule as soon as it is shot and edited.