Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [DBJ][BB] SOPHIE STAR

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #15461  by TWATTERED
 Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:31 pm
I noticed that she has been booked by OnlyTease for a shoot in February 2016 so they have obviously been in touch with her 'down under' to organise this and have discovered she will be returning to UK in December 2015.

If you still have contact details for her from the previous shoot you arranged with her but had to cancel with her due to other model cancellations that week, perhaps it might be good idea to get back in touch with her before everynody else snaps her up on her return.

I am sure she will be getting back in touch with anyone or all clients she has ever worked with/for prior to her departure for worldwide travels in December 2014 for one year duration. As she never got to work with WIN, BB, USJ, DBJ in the past it would be a pity or shame if you guys overlooked her.

Her Twitter : @SSTARONLINE
 #15462  by TWATTERED
 Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:35 pm
By the way she knows PENNY L very well so as you are planning to shoot with Penny in a short while maybe she can help provide more info on Sophie's current situation and contact details.
 #15464  by wmws
 Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:22 pm
Yes! Please make sure you get a booking for her before she runs away again! She would be perfect for DBJ/USJ.
 #15501  by TWATTERED
 Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:40 pm
Excellent news. I hope you can track her down or make contact with her either down under or when she is back in the UK in December or maybe via PENNY LEE who is very good mates with her.
Maybe you could also consider some duo shoots with Sophie & Penny sometime too as I know they really enjoy each others company and work VERY well together !!!

:D
 #15754  by wmws
 Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:18 am
Were you able to book her for January?
 #15869  by wmws
 Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:55 pm
Great news! I think she would be excellent for DBJ