Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [DBJ][BB] SOPHIE STAR

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #16112  by deathr0w
 Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:23 pm
Bit of bad news with Sophie's shoot.

She sent this over yesterday :(

"hey thank you so much for getting in touch, I know it's not the 1st time but it's really not my sort of site to work for, so I'm going to give it a miss sorry. But thank you and happy new year x"

I've told her if she ever changes her mind feel free to get in touch :)
 #16115  by deathr0w
 Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:36 pm
Sophie is booked to shoot on the 8th & 9th Feb. Working up to Nude for DBJ / BB - I'm just waiting to receive her travel and hotel booking confirmation emails which she's planning on sending at some point this week. I will confirm the shoot as soon as we've received those emails. Fingers crossed! More news soon! :D
 #16140  by Mintedman777
 Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:23 am
This is good news indeed and nice to hear she had a bit of a U-Turn on her previous decision/communications with you guys.
Shooting up to NUDE for both BB and DBJ is a result so hope she gets back to you with her travel arrangements/info and you can properly confirm this shoot and put it to bed so to speak.

Thanks for persisting. I know you will NOT be disappointed with this Essex ball of fun. She is VERY bubbly, enthusiastic and looks stunning in and out of clothes so think you will have a very enjoyable time working with her.

Apologies for creating a new thread for her BTW when this one was originally locked after you received that negative response from her. I just thought it was worth pointing out that she seemed happy to work for the likes of Paul Raymond publications and other clients up to full nude and was a bit baffled why she wasnt originally happy to shoot here. Glad it's not an issue anymore.

:D
 #16217  by wmws
 Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:18 am
Were you able to get confirmation from her? Did you message her this week?
 #16302  by Mintedman777
 Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:58 pm
I know you are only halfway through your 2 day shoot with Sophie but do hope all is going well and everyone is enjoying the shoot/results.

That aside, I know Sophie has made the shoot as her various tweets today have confirmed so will just leave you guys to do your job and continue to get more great content for your sites.

Hopefully you will post some samples in the not too distant future.

#16303  by admin
 Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:40 am
Mintedman777 wrote:I know you are only halfway through your 2 day shoot with Sophie but do hope all is going well and everyone is enjoying the shoot/results.

That aside, I know Sophie has made the shoot as her various tweets today have confirmed so will just leave you guys to do your job and continue to get more great content for your sites.

Hopefully you will post some samples in the not too distant future.

I have just had a quick look at some of the footage and Sophie looks great! :) ... Steph will be putting some screens on soon :)