Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ] ROXI KEOGH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #24144  by Altarion
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:06 pm
deathr0w wrote:We do it that way to give the viewer a taste of what to come in part 2, but we'll take the feedback on board and do it the way you've asked on future 2 part scenes if it's possible. :)

I hope you still enjoyed her scenes :D

I enjoyed the scene. And in most cases the end is not that big of a deal. For examble "Show me yours" was great.
But in todays scene we got this "Later that day..."-screen. And this was way to goofy for my taste. That's why I made this post.
 #24704  by Altarion
 Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:58 am
Are there any scene left with Roxi? If not, when do you bring her back? She is just so naughty. Just perfect for your sites.

Btw. I can't find a model-page for Roxi on boppingbabes.com. You can find her scenes under "videos", but not her under "models".
 #24707  by deathr0w
 Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:28 pm
Altarion wrote:Are there any scene left with Roxi? If not, when do you bring her back? She is just so naughty. Just perfect for your sites.

Btw. I can't find a model-page for Roxi on boppingbabes.com. You can find her scenes under "videos", but not her under "models".

I'll see what we can arrange with Roxi. I'll get the profile page added on BoppingBabes!
 #25278  by Altarion
 Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:59 pm
deathr0w wrote:I'll see what we can arrange with Roxi. I'll get the profile page added on BoppingBabes!

Any news on when you will have her back?
 #28661  by Altarion
 Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:41 pm
Saw Roxi in the shoot schedule.

Would like to see her on BB. I think she would be a great addition.

Would she be up for virtual anal? Maybe even for a butt plug? Something like we want to try anal, and Roxi tries a butt plug first and wears it for a day and comes home horny for a little bit of jerk off instruction. After that she feels ready for actual anal.

I also think Roxi would be perfect for a blowbang/gangbang scene.

Yes, that is quite similar to what I wrote in Beth's thread. I'm a simple man with simple requests.
 #28736  by deathr0w
 Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:15 pm
Altarion wrote:Who would not want her back?
Almost all your girls are more or less the girl next door. Roxi is a bit more of a slut. I don't think that's bad. It's something that's not often seen on wankbb.
So yeah, please bring her back.

We did a shoot over the weekend with Roxi :) - Our editors will get some new content up asap :D
 #28825  by Keefar
 Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:17 am
Hi there

Just wondering if you could update Roxi's downblouse jerk video "show me what you've got" in the 4k version.
When I download it, it is only half the video. Is there anyway of getting the full version of this video in 4k?

Thanks