Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ] AMBER JAYNE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #17326  by MLP
 Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:14 pm
wankoff wrote: I don't like the hardcore videos "Male+Female", because of this I don't like the video Amber Jayne "Private Pleasures" (2016-04-09). Please use the "Lesbian" videos or the "Solo" videos in the future without "Male", If you continue to shooting of similar videos. Thanks. :D

Disagree with this!
Having the model only watch solo or gg will limit the dirty talking...

I do think the volume of the video the model is watching should be turned down (or off!).
All I want to hear is the model's commentary and dirty talk to herself about the video... not the "action" from the video clip she is watching!!
 #17408  by wankoff
 Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:40 pm
I don't care, but I don't want to see men's and their cocks, only this is important for me. I want to see only girls (solo or lesbian) on an iPad etc, If you continue to shooting of similar videos. :)
 #25546  by jbd
 Mon May 07, 2018 10:03 pm
Any chance of a follow up the Monster Cock scene that she did previously but with virtual anal?

Usual request for a pegging scene and a silk/satin panty scene.