Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][USJ][BB] MIA

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26222  by Altarion
 Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:32 pm
admin wrote:
deathr0w wrote:Mia will be back on Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24h - Doing a 2-day shoot! Let us know any ideas for new scenes!

We will be shooting in VR too :D

Will the VR-Scenes be "VR-exclusive"?
I don't know how filming in VR works. But maybe it's possible to watch these VR-Scenes without a VR-setup.
It would be saddening to see a great storyline, just to find out it's VR-exclusive with no way to watch it without the proper VR-setup.
 #26228  by admin
 Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:23 pm
Altarion wrote:
admin wrote:
deathr0w wrote:Mia will be back on Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24h - Doing a 2-day shoot! Let us know any ideas for new scenes!

We will be shooting in VR too :D

Will the VR-Scenes be "VR-exclusive"?
I don't know how filming in VR works. But maybe it's possible to watch these VR-Scenes without a VR-setup.
It would be saddening to see a great storyline, just to find out it's VR-exclusive with no way to watch it without the proper VR-setup.

At this time we will probably be shooting the exact same scene in VR 180 3D as it will be in regular 2D so you won't be missing out on anything :D

As for watching VR you will need a device that can view it, for example we test the playback on our scenes with a Playstation VR but the scenes will be able to be viewed on all the other devices like Oculus, Vive, Mobile Phones (with the headset) etc etc. But if you have never viewed a scene 3D VR all i can say is that if you have a favourite model that you follow, love, like a lot, or are just obsessed with then you need to watch her in VR!!! ... the experience will blow you away and regular 2D "Monitor/TV" scenes will never look the same :shock: :D