Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [DBJ][USJ][LT] ARIEL ANDERSSEN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #25415  by wolfy
 Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:16 pm
I'm answering my own question mostly, hope she does WIN eventually !

deathr0w wrote:Ariel was perfect for LingerieTales because she'd had previous experience producing similar content before our shoot. I'm sure we'd be able to get her back for LT but it's unlikely she would be interested in doing "JOI" scenes.

She has gotten dirtier with her talk, and she does do JOI for custom videos, so maybe she would, she has broaden her work and become a little braver whilst remaining classy. :)
 #25416  by Steph
 Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:57 pm
wolfy wrote:I'm answering my own question mostly, hope she does WIN eventually !

deathr0w wrote:Ariel was perfect for LingerieTales because she'd had previous experience producing similar content before our shoot. I'm sure we'd be able to get her back for LT but it's unlikely she would be interested in doing "JOI" scenes.

She has gotten dirtier with her talk, and she does do JOI for custom videos, so maybe she would, she has broaden her work and become a little braver whilst remaining classy. :)

Next time she is in to shoot we will ask her about the JOI
 #25437  by wolfy
 Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:40 pm
Thanks ! She would be the classiest and sexiest by a LONG way with her style of performance ! Seductive doesn't start to explain fully ;)