Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [DBJ][USJ][LT] ARIEL ANDERSSEN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #28615  by BobJones148
 Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:33 am
Can someone verify if Ariel is using some sort of temporary pussy glue. Because in other videos (self shot) when she opens her legs, her pussy opens a little, showing her inner lips, but this never happens in any WIN vid (unless i have missed something). It's like her inner parts have be pushed inside and her outer parts have been glued together to prevent any movement naturally revealing anything internal.

If this is the case, is there any way of hiding her 'pussy glue', so she show her inner lips, when movement and stretches naturally reveal them.

Hope i have made sense (dyslexic) Cheers!
 #28616  by BobJones148
 Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:36 am
Also, if hiding the 'pussy glue' is wrong, or it isn't down to pussy glue. Perhaps asking her to stop doing whatever it is that makes her pussy stay glued shut, would be more successful.... :lol:
 #30600  by John
 Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:40 pm
bendoverbaby wrote:Is Ariel coming back anytime soon? I've just seen a retweet from you guys with a toy, would be AMAZING if you could persuade her to do that here!! ;) :) :D

We're hoping to get in contact with Ariel and we'll update the thread when we know what she says! :D
 #31295  by BobJones148
 Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:35 pm
deathr0w wrote:
Biglopes82 wrote:Any chance of persuading ariel to do wankitnow

I've recently been in touch with her, but not had much back so i'll chase her up :) It looks like she's upped her levels a fair bit.

Indeed, she shoves things up her cunt and arsehole for less than $10 these days. :lol:

Edit: Per person obviously. She's not cheap cheap. :lol: