Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• MERCEDES / DEMI SCOTT

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #3019  by Petruchio
 Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:49 pm
How about this one:
Mercedes plays a secretary on a residential work trip with her male boss. However, she mistakenly booked one double hotel room instead of two single rooms.
She is really apologetic, and agress to share the bed with her boss. She slowly strips off (the camer a can be pov from the bed as if the guy is in bed watching her undress). She strips down to her underwear,and askes her boss if it is ok if she takes off her bra as she cannot sleep wearing one. She then holds the sides of her knickers, deciding whether or not to take them off (this can be a real tease moment!).
She gets into bed and realises that her boss is now hard. She apologises for making him so "uncomfortable" and encourages him to wank....
 #3192  by Christian
 Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:40 pm
Hi, my name is Christian and I am from Germany and a new member of WIN enjoying your "wanking stuff" very much. I just love the British Girl attitude and Mercedes is just the perfect example for that. She is brilliant.

My suggest for a new scene with her:

Her brother has an exchange student (from Germany of course) over at the house and he and Mercedes talking for the first time while brother and mummy are away. She says something like "I like your accent" and He is talking about how much he likes to be there... While they are talking She realizes that He has his eyes all over her body and that he is "crazy" about the british girls though he is quite a shy guy. Mercedes takes advantage and teases him until she sees that he has a hard-on. She tells him to get his cock out and have a wank over her. He does so and she sees that he really has a BIG ONE :D In the end she wants to touch this massive cock and gives him a helping handjob (maybe blowjob) and let him bust a load on her tits...

Sorry for my bad English but I would love to watch a scene like that...
 #3305  by drgregory
 Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:57 pm
Can she do a scene where she comes home in a mood because of her boyfriend. Then her brother asks her what’s wrong, but she is reluctant to tell him but eventually says that her boyfriend won’t fuck her ass. At the mention of this her brother gets an instant hard on and Mercedes defiantly notices and gets an idea. Then can she to some simulated sex as she keeps mentioning how tight her ass is, and eventually he cums on her face.
 #3341  by rage121
 Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:44 pm
drgregory wrote:Can she do a scene where she comes home in a mood because of her boyfriend. Then her brother asks her what’s wrong, but she is reluctant to tell him but eventually says that her boyfriend won’t fuck her ass. At the mention of this her brother gets an instant hard on and Mercedes defiantly notices and gets an idea. Then can she to some simulated sex as she keeps mentioning how tight her ass is, and eventually he cums on her face.

This, this and this!!!
 #3348  by promo30
 Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:41 am
I'm going with my suggestion from before but it was too late.

I was thinking about another brother sister scene. Mercedes comes home from a long day from work and is changing her clothes. She sees that her brother is spying on her again. She calls him a little perv and says "i don't even care if you see me naked its not like its the first time" She starts rubbing her shoulders because her back aches. Little brother steps in and starts giving her a back massage. He tells her to lay down on the bed and proceeds to rub her back. Mercedes tells him how great a little brother he is. She then falls asleep. Now little brother has her right where he wants her. He proceeds to take pictures of her naked while she is sleeping. "this could be used against her in other up coming scenarios". After he takes pictures of her he then decides to wank it. He gives her a nice facial while she sleeps. She doesn't wake up until a little later. She goes to the bathroom and sees that her so called nice little brother took advantage of her sleeping and blew his load on her face. She begins screaming and cursing her little brother. Little brother sees this all happen and runs downstairs because she's not going to tell mom what happened.
 #3440  by admin
 Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:49 pm
Results from today!! :D ... And i'm very pleased to announce that Mercedes (Demi Scott) will be shooting these levels for us and no one else from now on, her own site is not being updated anymore so if you want the latest stuff at these levels then WIN is the only place you will find it :D

mercedes-chatgirlxposed1.jpg
mercedes-chatgirlxposed2.jpg
mercedes-realfriendly1.jpg
mercedes-realfriendly2.jpg
mercedes-dirtydancing1.jpg
mercedes-dirtydancing2.jpg
mercedes-auntieuncut1.jpg
mercedes-auntieuncut2.jpg
mercedes-analsister.jpg
mercedes-analsister1.jpg
mercedes-analsister2.jpg
mercedes-analsister3.jpg