Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• MERCEDES / DEMI SCOTT

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #8813  by messud
 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:48 pm
i dont know.. some new scenes are popping up on DBL ... i used to be a member of this site but when demi 's gone, i'm gone ;) not sure where her main "place" is nowadays.. she is my favourite by far.. even listening to her is kind of relaxing ..
 #8820  by admin
 Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:30 am
messud wrote:i dont know.. some new scenes are popping up on DBL ... i used to be a member of this site but when demi 's gone, i'm gone ;) not sure where her main "place" is nowadays.. she is my favourite by far.. even listening to her is kind of relaxing ..

I don't want to sound harsh but i would forget about her, she wont be doing anything like WIN scenes for anyone again, she is expecting a child and unless her relationship status changes then that's that. As for DBL, the guy that runs that site shot loads of scenes with her and as far as i know he still has loads of scenes left, so basically its all old stuff from last year.
 #8838  by messud
 Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:42 pm
yep.. i agree, lee. it seems there are only older videos of demi scott on DBL. the admin there's releasing them one at a time (to be fair, that's only my opinion, i dont know for certain). well.. thats how things go with girls ;) thanks for the heads up. looking forward to weirdwanks :D
cheers
 #8841  by admin
 Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:45 pm
messud wrote:yep.. i agree, lee. it seems there are only older videos of demi scott on DBL. the admin there's releasing them one at a time (to be fair, that's only my opinion, i dont know for certain). well.. thats how things go with girls ;) thanks for the heads up. looking forward to weirdwanks :D
cheers

No worries, glad to be of help :D
 #8925  by tnafan
 Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:32 am
I am sure this will be a NO NO! But would Mercedes ever consider doing a Wank shot with a real cock and cumshot? I know she has a partner and is expecting a child, so that may be unlikely, but even without contact and just a guy cumming on her boobs (Or even her partner doing it) would be pretty epic! Sorry, if it seems to far fetched, but am sure, just like everybody else, it would be a huge hit with the fans.

Great place BTW.
 #8926  by admin
 Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:22 pm
tnafan wrote:I am sure this will be a NO NO! But would Mercedes ever consider doing a Wank shot with a real cock and cumshot? I know she has a partner and is expecting a child, so that may be unlikely, but even without contact and just a guy cumming on her boobs (Or even her partner doing it) would be pretty epic! Sorry, if it seems to far fetched, but am sure, just like everybody else, it would be a huge hit with the fans.

Great place BTW.

I'm pretty sure your request speaks for everyone that loves Mercedes/Demi Scott ... however in reality it's probably not going to happen ... I have asked her a good few times to come back and do some more scenes for us but she wont even do any nude models now never mind hardcore as such ... your welcome to ask her on our behalf though as i dont want a slap LOL
 #9269  by bishopmates
 Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:11 pm
GerryCusack wrote:She remains the queen of the site in my eyes, but at least she left a significant back catalogue.

Haha, that's pretty much how I think of her, too! And yeah, it's sad that she's finished, but gotta love the unmatched contribution she made to the site!
 #9504  by jd619
 Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:47 pm
I just want to say that Mercedes is drives me crazy when watching her. I joined this site pretty much just to watch her videos.
 #9559  by alex-kietz
 Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:07 am
I did manage to get hold of her and yes, she is not performing on sites such as WIN anymore. Yes she has a partner now and in a serious relationship. The pregnancy doing well and by god those boobs are bigger than ever!!!! She does do private webcam sessions if you ask nicely. I know i did. Cost a bomb though, but worth it. Well that is it boys. Atleast we still have loads of her videos here to enjoy.