Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] GRACIE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #25512  by Gingerhead
 Thu May 03, 2018 4:29 pm
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:A really dominant nurse in the light blue uniform, with some harsh teasing - unzipping and and doing it up once or twice so she’s totally in control (and I know I always ask but if she zips it up at the end that’s be great too, I love it when it looks like they need to get back to work) - maybe giving the cock a few hard slaps if she’s up for it too. would be fantastic!!

We shot this today with Gracie, she doesn't do virtual's though but we made sure she zipped her outfit up and down a few times with you and she really enjoyed being dominant! :)

blue nurse  1.jpg
blue nurse 2.jpg
blue nurse 3.jpg
 #25524  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Fri May 04, 2018 8:20 am
Gingerhead wrote:
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:A really dominant nurse in the light blue uniform, with some harsh teasing - unzipping and and doing it up once or twice so she’s totally in control (and I know I always ask but if she zips it up at the end that’s be great too, I love it when it looks like they need to get back to work) - maybe giving the cock a few hard slaps if she’s up for it too. would be fantastic!!

We shot this today with Gracie, she doesn't do virtual's though but we made sure she zipped her outfit up and down a few times with you and she really enjoyed being dominant! :)

blue nurse 1.jpgblue nurse 2.jpgblue nurse 3.jpg

Amazing!! Thanks so much. She looks fantastic. Can’t wait to see these requests start appearing in full! Do we know when this might see the light of day?
 #25674  by kentknight
 Sat May 19, 2018 12:53 am
It's great to see Gracie back, she is looking better than ever. What a refreshing change to see such beautiful, pert, natural boobs! Fast becoming one of my favourites! x
 #28855  by Bogoz
 Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:36 pm
Can you guys please bring gracie back for a. New shoot? Maybe this time with sume DBJ video with cumshot?! That will be amazin!!