Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] GRACIE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #22473  by kentknight
 Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:26 am
Wow! I have just seen Gracie's latest video "Worship me" it is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Gracie is fantastic at the Domination thing, and she looked great in that outfit. More of this type of stuff from her please? Also please get some of the other girls to do that kind of role, it works so well ith the dirty talk, Iam sure some of your other girls could do a good job at this. What about Candi Kayne? :-P xx
 #22636  by kentknight
 Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:20 am
Steph wrote:Glad you enjoyed her update :-) I'm sure we can incorporate this type of scene into our future shoots

Thanks, I for one, would really appreciate it! :-) x
 #25359  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:23 pm
A really dominant nurse in the light blue uniform, with some harsh teasing - unzipping and and doing it up once or twice so she’s totally in control (and I know I always ask but if she zips it up at the end that’s be great too, I love it when it looks like they need to get back to work) - maybe giving the cock a few hard slaps if she’s up for it too. would be fantastic!!