Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• NAOMI

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #21804  by Adam19
 Mon May 01, 2017 9:20 pm
What an amazing booking! She is gorgeous!

I suggested this for Anna Belle's visit, but would love it for NAOMI if possible?
"The boss's wife"

My scene suggestion would be a scenario where you have been invited over to your boss's house for dinner. You've always had a thing for his wife and over dinner the two of you have been flirting.

When the meal is finished she says that she's going to do the dishes and you offer to help. She's at the sink starting to wash up (wearing marigolds if possible ;) ) and you come up behind her and put your arms around her.

You end up having sex right then and there knowing you could be caught at any minute, she has to muffle her voice to stop everyone hearing.

I think it could be a really hot scene :shock: :D
 #22028  by satch9
 Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:36 am
wow she is beautiful....where else has she been published or shot for???
 #22127  by stuarts
 Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:17 am
I am a massive fan of NAOMI. I have seen a lot of her work on peoples portfolios (mainly fetish).

How did the shoot go and do you have any previews?
 #27130  by jbd
 Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:08 am
Could you get her in some satin panties (any other beyond the same blue pair being used?) and also a confidence booster video like lu elissas?
 #27131  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:21 am
I’d love a strap on nurse wank, but no worries if you’ve already done nurse scenes x
 #27133  by kleinigkeit
 Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:02 pm
Would love to see her do some brutal SPH and/or a clip like Beth's "Wank You Loser" or Tindra Frost's "Office Pervert" where we're not worthy of looking at her beautiful body.