Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] DOLLY P

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #25275  by SimonUKW
 Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:03 pm
deathr0w wrote:Dolly will be shooting in April - Let us know any ideas you may have for new scenes :D

The sexiest scene from last time was "spunk when i say". Can we do one with similar voice, soft, gentle, and the pauses, but topless rather than DBJ?The second best was "have we got a deal" because she talks really really slowly.

For me just get her to wear less makeup. Her best stuff online is the more natural stuff.

Also please do a wet scene with her - shower or sauna with oil and bikini strip. And some foot scenes would be great. Would love to see her feet wrapped around a fake dick. And in other clips, not necessarily a foot fetish scene, a topless or nude scene, have her in bare feet.

really cannot wait to see the previews :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #25277  by deathr0w
 Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:15 pm
SimonUKW wrote:
deathr0w wrote:Dolly will be shooting in April - Let us know any ideas you may have for new scenes :D

The sexiest scene from last time was "spunk when i say". Can we do one with similar voice, soft, gentle, and the pauses, but topless rather than DBJ?The second best was "have we got a deal" because she talks really really slowly.

For me just get her to wear less makeup. Her best stuff online is the more natural stuff.

Also please do a wet scene with her - shower or sauna with oil and bikini strip. And some foot scenes would be great. Would love to see her feet wrapped around a fake dick. And in other clips, not necessarily a foot fetish scene, a topless or nude scene, have her in bare feet.

really cannot wait to see the previews :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately, we've found out today that next week shoot has been cancelled. :(
 #25280  by SimonUKW
 Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:01 pm
Nooooooooooooo! :o :o :o

This is devastating news. According to twitter she is shooting up north this weekend. shooting for her website. maybe still knackered from her australia trip recently. Hopefully you can get her rebooked. No other model comes near in my (very) humble opinion
 #25281  by deathr0w
 Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:45 am
SimonUKW wrote:Nooooooooooooo! :o :o :o

This is devastating news. According to twitter she is shooting up north this weekend. shooting for her website. maybe still knackered from her australia trip recently. Hopefully you can get her rebooked. No other model comes near in my (very) humble opinion

We'll have to give her a bit of time - At the moment I don't think she's interested in shooting or working with producers. I've messaged her a couple of times with shoots and work, but each time they've fallen through. Hopefully, when she's got a bit more experience under her belt we can look at booking her again.

Until then - We've got new content from our last shoot to come - Like Today's BoppingBabes video

https://www.boppingbabes.com/v2/videoen ... ked-pussy/
 #25301  by Steph
 Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:59 am
fishymonger wrote:I was really looking forward to dolly’s shoot, what a shame. She was one of my favourite new models.

Luckily the shoot schedule is getting pretty filled up with some great models :-) Something else to look forwards to :-D
 #26581  by SimonUKW
 Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:53 pm
I have had some fabulous custom vids from Dolly / Lycia. Foot festish stuff. I wonder if you could get her back to the studios as she is getting better and better in her vids. She is more experienced now and great at the tease stuff. I have never been disappointed. Or do you have more scenes of her still to come?