Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• STEPHANIE BONHAM CARTER

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #28262  by BobJones148
 Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:14 am
Made to eat pussy? ...How dare you spoil my fantasy. :lol: She is made to suck my cock and take me up her arse hole and i wont hear any talk of otherwise :lol: ...Now on suggestions. Yes absolutely needs to be back and she showed the tinniest glimpse of arse hole last time. Would be nice if she show us more. Combined with here sexy words, well ......just don't watch one of her vids without contents insurance would be my advice :lol: #FiringRange
 #28505  by Nikk
 Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:49 am
Yea, she is doing some more hard stuff in that other place, BUT the prices are NUTS to pay for so little time and not that much show, so i hope you can get her back to do some more things
 #28516  by BobJones148
 Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:24 am
stuarts wrote:The pussy eating video is kind of implied-ish. A cheaper copy is on Adreenas c4s.

Implied, why doesn't that surprise me. Sick of see girls, claiming hard stuff, only to be basically conning the customer. It is also an insult to all the girls who do the harder stuff. If it was any other product they wouldn't get away with it. They have even turned it in to a fetish. Some right idiots out there.
 #28525  by Cacatorak
 Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:00 am
BobJones148 wrote:
stuarts wrote:The pussy eating video is kind of implied-ish. A cheaper copy is on Adreenas c4s.

Implied, why doesn't that surprise me. Sick of see girls, claiming hard stuff, only to be basically conning the customer. It is also an insult to all the girls who do the harder stuff. If it was any other product they wouldn't get away with it. They have even turned it in to a fetish. Some right idiots out there.

I must admit that I was disappointed with it when it was originally released. I thought it was a more interesting direction she was going in, alas like you said it was pretty much just implied and nothing was shown.

The 'body stocking JOI' video she recently released is pretty good in comparison to what she's released up until now. It's just a shame that she's sporting the au natural look all over her body and, regardless of whether it's bleached hair or not, it's not a look I'm a fan of. It makes what would have been some very exposing shots quite the opposite, as everything was covered in a thick layer bush.

Of course, it's her body and she can do as she wishes (and rightly so), but I must admit that I actually find it off-putting.
 #28565  by JohnRichards
 Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:00 am

I guess then it's a good thing I refrained from buying that video... If one had, I wonder if one could demand a refund due to fraudulent content or something...

At least the dildo sucking is real.

But if she would only do the same levels as she normally does, then I think it's better to book new models rather than booking her again.
 #28572  by BobJones148
 Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:06 am
JohnRichards wrote:

I guess then it's a good thing I refrained from buying that video... If one had, I wonder if one could demand a refund due to fraudulent content or something...

But if she would only do the same levels as she normally does, then I think it's better to book new models rather than booking her again.

Some girls want hardcore rates, for page 3 content. Takes the piss out of all the girls who provide what they say they do.

These con artists are the first to complain when their content gets shared too! They shouldn't make it such a gamble to purchase!

That said I'd forgive SBC , if she did a clip fingering her bum hole, because that's the kind guy i am :D
 #28582  by stuarts
 Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:43 pm
BobJones148 wrote:
JohnRichards wrote:

Some girls want hardcore rates, for page 3 content. Takes the piss out of all the girls who provide what they say they do.

These con artists are the first to complain when their content gets shared too! They shouldn't make it such a gamble to purchase!

That said I'd forgive SBC , if she did a clip fingering her bum hole, because that's the kind guy i am :D

Open leg is vulva. Bum hole is not vulva. Bum hole is therefore not open leg....

May we request a video of Ms BC fingering her bum hole? :lol:
 #28586  by BobJones148
 Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:58 pm
stuarts wrote:
BobJones148 wrote:
JohnRichards wrote:

Open leg is vulva. Bum hole is not vulva. Bum hole is therefore not open leg....

May we request a video of Ms BC fingering her bum hole? :lol:

Something tells me you just wanted to type bum hole and vulva quite a bit. That said, i second the bum hole fingering video.