Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Lauren Louise

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #27837  by Orange pink
 Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:48 am
Steph wrote:
Jinx1 wrote:4 days! Wow!!
Great news, thank you.
Jinx

:) Yeah, I think she'll be a problem new model! Let us know any ideas you may have for scenes! :D

Is she still working to the same level? No open leg and what not
 #27839  by SimonUKW
 Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:53 am
A nice foot fetish vid would be lovely just like the Dolly P just feet scene. Maybe in a shower or bath? Wet feet?
 #27851  by deathr0w
 Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:40 pm
Orange pink wrote:
Steph wrote:
Jinx1 wrote:4 days! Wow!!
Great news, thank you.
Jinx

:) Yeah, I think she'll be a problem new model! Let us know any ideas you may have for scenes! :D

Is she still working to the same level? No open leg and what not

It will be the same levels - Nude with JOI ;)

SimonUKW wrote:A nice foot fetish vid would be lovely just like the Dolly P just feet scene. Maybe in a shower or bath? Wet feet?

Sounds good! We'll see what we can do :D
 #28056  by mikelabranga
 Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:10 pm
so Lauren's no longer coming for a 4 day shoot next week? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

that's really too bad; did she cancel and offer new dates instead? was hoping to see new content from her.
 #28061  by Jinx1
 Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:16 am
Where has that news come from? Please say it is not true......
Jinx
 #28068  by Jinx1
 Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:19 am
That’s awful news. Just like that? Any reason given? Cancelled or postponed to later dates?
I’ve loved her work on here. Hope it’s just a blip and she will return.
Jinx
 #28070  by BobJones148
 Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:58 am
Shooting 3rd rate customs for manyvids/onlyfans by the looks of twitter. But i could be wrong :lol:

No big deal, not like she was going to show anything new....
 #28071  by deathr0w
 Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:08 pm
Jinx1 wrote:That’s awful news. Just like that? Any reason given? Cancelled or postponed to later dates?
I’ve loved her work on here. Hope it’s just a blip and she will return.
Jinx

Bob sums it up below - Lauren wants to keep the JOI content for Manyvids / Customers and OnlyFans.

BobJones148 wrote:Shooting 3rd rate customs for manyvids/onlyfans by the looks of twitter. But i could be wrong :lol:

No big deal, not like she was going to show anything new....

We'd have liked to have got her back for some more JOI but it would have been the same levels.
 #28072  by mikelabranga
 Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:56 pm
thanks deathr0w. hopefully you guys can get her back.

if she won't do JOI that shouldn't be a total deal breaker; just having her back doing regular scenes and some boppingbabes would be awesome!