Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• LUCY LAUREN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #27387  by lonewolf
 Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:23 pm
The public nudity videos are very sexy.

Are there any plans to shoot any more videos like this with either Lucy or other models?
 #27395  by deathr0w
 Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:02 am
lonewolf wrote:The public nudity videos are very sexy.

Are there any plans to shoot any more videos like this with either Lucy or other models?

There's another Lucy Lauren scene which was shot in a car park :) That's due on WIN pretty soon.

We'll look at doing more like this if they are proving popular!
 #28443  by Falstaff
 Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:12 pm
Are there any more unreleased Lucy Lauren vids? Or plans to have her back? She's slowly become my absolute favorite, such a genuine joy to watch!
 #28940  by Falstaff
 Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:50 am
Bumping this thread to ask if any attempts have been made to get Lucy back?
 #28947  by Falstaff
 Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:57 am
Steph wrote:Lucy has lowered her levels since the last time we shot so we can get her back in but it will be at a lower level.

Oh what a shame, I was really hoping to get some videos like Krystal Fox's. Well, if you ever book her to shoot more Bopping Babes videos, I've got a small playlist of song suggestions I'd like to see her dance with. (And if she ever ups her levels again, her return would be eagerly received!)
 #28950  by deathr0w
 Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:19 pm
Steph wrote:
Falstaff wrote:Bumping this thread to ask if any attempts have been made to get Lucy back?

Lucy has lowered her levels since the last time we shot so we can get her back in but it will be at a lower level.

Lucy is happy to shoot open leg, just no toy scenes - Hopefully you guys still want to see her at those levels. We'll get her back in if so.
 #28960  by SexSlimm
 Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:57 am
deathr0w wrote:
Steph wrote:
Falstaff wrote:Bumping this thread to ask if any attempts have been made to get Lucy back?

Lucy has lowered her levels since the last time we shot so we can get her back in but it will be at a lower level.

Lucy is happy to shoot open leg, just no toy scenes - Hopefully you guys still want to see her at those levels. We'll get her back in if so.

Of course
:D :D :D :D
 #28961  by Keefar
 Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:45 am
Bloody oath :D
She's one of my favs even if she has lowered her levels :oops:
 #29899  by Keefar
 Sun May 10, 2020 1:05 pm
Great to see Lucy back :D
Even if its lower levels.....