Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Rosa Brighid

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #27385  by SimonUKW
 Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:38 pm
yes I agree. Her onlyfans shows lots of pussy but it is poor quality self shot and difficult to see plus she talks about yoga and green tea and stuff which is off putting. But if you look at the sets she has shot for thisisglamour and bodyinmind she can be very sexy when working with a proper photographer telling her what to do. She has not been booked for major sites in a while though so maybe she is just focussing on her onlyfans but she would be good here if told exactly what to say as she has a very posh english voice
 #27394  by deathr0w
 Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:00 am
SimonUKW wrote:yes I agree. Her onlyfans shows lots of pussy but it is poor quality self shot and difficult to see plus she talks about yoga and green tea and stuff which is off putting. But if you look at the sets she has shot for thisisglamour and bodyinmind she can be very sexy when working with a proper photographer telling her what to do. She has not been booked for major sites in a while though so maybe she is just focussing on her onlyfans but she would be good here if told exactly what to say as she has a very posh english voice

I'll drop her a message and find out if she's interested in doing a shoot for us. I know she's got a twin sister too - we'd like to work with both girls in 2019!
 #27404  by danedv
 Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:32 pm
Great, it would be amazing to see them both on the site.

Any updates so far?
 #27437  by deathr0w
 Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:30 pm
danedv wrote:Great, it would be amazing to see them both on the site.

Any updates so far?

Hopefully, we'll be able to make it happen. I've spoken to Rosa about levels. She's not interested in shooting Open Leg, but we'll be able to do some nude scenes for ZexyVR and possibly some striptease for BoppinBabes