Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• JIZZLES AKA ROSE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #28652  by BobJones148
 Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:51 am
Steph wrote:We don't have anything booked in yet, I'll update if this changes

She's gone, you've lost her. You were warned...

dq8203 wrote:Defo bring her in for more before she decides not to do JOI. Missed out on one of the sites best models Lauren louise with this, don't let this model be the same. Everyone thinks she's shit hot so surely yous have enough feedback to want to make it happen!

I owe dq8203 an apology, he was right.

It's a sad,sad day for w@nkers with standards....... :(
 #28653  by Steph
 Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:10 pm
BobJones148 wrote:

dq8203 wrote:Defo bring her in for more before she decides not to do JOI. Missed out on one of the sites best models Lauren louise with this, don't let this model be the same. Everyone thinks she's shit hot so surely yous have enough feedback to want to make it happen!

We were trying to get something booked in for a while it wasn't through lack of trying or being "too late"
 #28654  by deathr0w
 Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:48 pm
BobJones148 wrote:

We had her booked for a shoot several weeks ago, she cancelled a couple of days before the shoot. Rose's decision to not shoot again or to quit the industry is out of our hands.
 #28986  by Bogoz
 Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:50 pm
Did rose stop modelling? Or is active in other sites?
 #29123  by Bogoz
 Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:46 am
WELL! what a good news!! If rose want a DBJ whit a cumshot at the end will be great
 #29124  by BobJones148
 Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:57 am
Erm....................Spread pussy and arsehole. Not bothered how or why, etc. No point complicating things. :lol: