Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Jess Harrington

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #28852  by Keefar
 Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:11 pm
Loving the new scene of Jess Harrington "squirt-for-my-master" :D
Absolutely love that she squirted a little in it - such a turn on.
I would love to see more of the girls squirting like that - if they are comfortable doing it.
What does everyone else think?
 #28875  by deathr0w
 Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:11 pm
sirhumpalot wrote:Jess is hot. LOVED the squirt, would like to see more. Absolutely loathe noisy buzzing wands and vibrators though. I'd rather listen to the girl than her toy, but a big thumbs up to the squirt.

Glad you liked the squirt - this was the first time the model had squirted! ;) The buzzing is a bit of a necessary evil with the wand clips, although we'll try and keep the noise down if we do any more :D
 #28884  by Keefar
 Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:19 pm
Do you know if any of the other girls would be interested in "squirting" videos?
I know this is not everyone's fetish or cup of tea, but if it happened every so often....that would be awesome :D
 #28885  by Will
 Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:24 pm
Keefar wrote:Do you know if any of the other girls would be interested in "squirting" videos?
I know this is not everyone's fetish or cup of tea, but if it happened every so often....that would be awesome :D

We'll keep it in mind as a suggestion, i'm sure most models would be up for it! :D
 #29071  by Jinx1
 Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:00 am
What a find Jess is..... comes over really naughty. I bet she is 100% in real life too.
More please.
Jinx
 #29286  by Falstaff
 Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:05 am
I love Jess's outfit (the grey Calvin Kleins) in her most recent video, and was really hoping it'd be like her previous ones – partially clothed with toy + cum play. Could you make a note to have more virtual scenes with that type of clothing? I just think it's very sexy.

Jess is great too by the way. Her bum is out of this world
 #29770  by Biglopes82
 Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:14 am
Jess is a great addition to the site. Always great . My only slight complaint would be why are all of her videos been doggy/ from behind. Same with a lot of models
 #29783  by deathr0w
 Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:21 am
Biglopes82 wrote:Jess is a great addition to the site. Always great . My only slight complaint would be why are all of her videos been doggy/ from behind. Same with a lot of models

Thanks for the feedback, we'll address this on any future shoots.