Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• molly

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #28896  by Steph
 Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:57 pm
sirhumpalot wrote:After Molly's first fabulous clip on DBJ her latest WIN stepdad video is the complete opposite. What an abysmal lack of dirty talking. All the way through it's just " Tug on it faster, tug on it faster, tug on it faster, go on, cum, tug faster " My word it was dull. Please try to encourage the girls use some proper dirty words.
Yes, I know everyone has different tastes and you try to cater for everyone. Same with Amber Jayne though. I am a massive fan. For her last shoot with you, her dirty talking was spectacular. Her videos were full of things like " Spunk on my cunt, spunk on my cunt .... " etc. This time round her videos are seriously lacking. And what on earth is this new word the girls are saying. " Squirt ". What the heck is squirt? I hope you all realize we are not sitting here, watching your videos with a water pistol in our hands ready to " SQUIRT " :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously though, SQUIRT? No thank you.

Thanks for the feedback, the videos were shot by 2 different videographers so I will pass your comments along
 #28916  by fishymonger
 Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:27 pm
Enjoyed the first video on win from molly. Is there more to come or another shoot planned? Can we see some screenshots of her other sets?
 #29228  by fishymonger
 Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:47 pm
deathr0w wrote:
fishymonger wrote:Any more vids still to come?

The scenes she shot are all on the site - however, we'll be booking her again :)

Great news :)
 #30173  by Bogoz
 Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:00 pm
Someone knows her twitter/ sites?